Chapter One Hundred & Eighteen

In the morning, Nakai woke up to Hera crawling up his body while Rara rubbed his face with a cold wash cloth. Nakai's eyes were slightly puffy from his crying outburst. Hera kept crawling along Nakai's torso until she was at face level and gave Nakai a big kiss, her voice almost shouting as she greeted Nakai.

"Morning Daddy~ Daddy okay?"

Nakai cleared his throat that felt dry and he patted Hera butt before sitting up.

"I'm okay, have you two had breakfast yet?"

Rara nodded his head before explaining rapidly to Nakai.

"These people came in with the food and ate a piece of everything! Hera started yelling at them because she thought they were stealing her food but I already knew what they were doing, I saw people do it in the palace back home too."

Aggie came over with a bowl of soup for Nakai and carried both children away to play while Nakai got ready, Nakai was finishing up the last of his food when he got the call that Raia had arrived and was waiting in the back gardens. Before Nakai left, he walked into the bathroom and had a cold shower to clear his mind and get rid of the swelling in his face. With one last goodbye to the unknowing children, he left the palace. When Nakai had made it to the garden where Raia was waiting, Nera and Wang Xei were also waiting for him, Nera could see Nakai look around for Wang Lei and he answered before the question could be asked.

"I told Lei to stay with Karo, he's too stressed and tired to look for Bao."

"Let's go then."

Nakai was handed his weapons as he walked over to Raia, his voice was low as he told her what was happening.

"I need you to find Wang Bao, when you find him stay back until we get to you but make sure he doesn't get hurt."

Raia mewled sadly when she heard Wang Bao had been taken again and she rubbed her face against Nakai's chest before sprinting off, her large body disappearing into the trees. Both Wang Xei and Nera looked at Nakai as if he was crazy until Nakai turned around.

"Raia is going ahead, she'll keep an eye on Wang Bao until we get to him."

With nothing left to say the three men left the palace ground with a group of four other men, they couldn't bring too large of a group or any type of motor vehicle since it could draw unwanted attention from far away.

. . . . . . . . .

When Wang Bao woke up, there was breakfast waiting for him, his chain allowed him to be able to walk around half of his room and he ate while walking around. Aside from when it was meal time, there was no other time he saw anyone that day, this carried on until three days had passed. Wang Bao was beginning to worry since his stomach and back were beginning to cramp up but there was no way he could get a blood transfusion. On the night of the third day, Wang Bao was trying to massage his own back when the two men came in, the old doctor following in behind, talking.

"Time to pack up, let's head out."

"Where are we going?"

Wang Bao watched as both men came closer and he clenched his fists, before he could do anything though, he was held down firmly. Wang Bao let out a shout from the pain in his stomach before he felt a sting in his arm, as his consciousness was slipping he could hear the old doctor yelling at the men for manhandling him.

When Wang Bao woke up he was in another cabin with the windows nailed shut, he didn't know if they were already that way when they had arrived or if the two men had been ordered to do it. Wang Bao's belly was aching terribly once Wang Bao was awake enough to sit up and he took in a sharp breath. He was still struggling to ignore the pain, when the old doctor came in, Wang Bao's body had grown a lot during his return to the palace and his shirt was beginning to become too small, his round pot belly looked more like he was half way through the pregnancy rather than a little past the first trimester. The old doctor took one look at Wang Bao's condition before walking out.