Chapter Thirty Seven

Because the fire outside had warmed the air around the campsite, and they had been cooped up in the tent for a while, the tent had warmed to a comfortable temperature and Nakai slowly lifted Wang Bao's shirt. Wang Bao didn't know what Nakai was wanting until he felt Nakai's large fingers slip over his skin with a feather light touch; Nakai's large hands grazed over Wang Bao's delicate skin before lightly scratching over Wang Bao's nipples with his nails. Wang Bao gasped at the sudden change and he subconsciously arched his back. Nakai continued tracing over Wang Bao's stomach and nipples while kissing the crook of his neck. The combination of gentle touches from Nakai made Wang Bao melt into Nakai's arms, and he let Nakai do as he pleased. When Nakai caught sight of Wang Bao's bulge pressing against the crotch of his pants, he slowly moved his hands down and removed Wang Bao's pants and underwear. Feeling the lack of covering on his lower half, Wang Bao couldn't help but spread his legs and feet, while keeping his knees bent. Reaching behind him, Wang Bao rubbed his hands against Nakai's covered hard on; All of a sudden, Nakai removed both of their shirts before turning Wang Bao around and laying down. With Wang Bao straddling his stomach, Nakai pulled his pants down roughly, not bothered to remove them completely.

Wang Bao didn't have the patience to wait for Nakai to move and he lifted his hips up, pulling Nakai's heavy hard shaft to lay on his stomach. Sitting back down, Wang Bao rocked his hips to rub Nakai's shaft between his buttcrack teasingly. Nakai reached up and held Wang Bao's hips firmly, completely enamoured with Wang Bao's lust filled expression. The more Wang Bao rocked his hips, the stronger the ache to have Nakai penetrate him became. Nakai was also aching to taste Wang Bao, and he roughly pulled Wang Bao down to kiss him deeply. While kissing Nakai poked two of his fingers through Wang Bao's lips, coating them in silvery saliva before moving his hands towards Wang Bao's behind. Nakai rubbed his fingers against Wang Bao's twitching entrance before shoving both fingers deep inside. After wiggling his fingers around, Nakai slowly pulled them out before pushing them back inside. To Wang Bao this felt nice, but Nakai was doing the movement out of curiosity because Wang Bao's insides felt a little wetter than usual. Nakai's light fingering quickly became not enough for Wang Bao, and he reached under his hips to try and lift Nakai's shaft up. Nakai got the hint and held his shaft against Wang Bao's hole, rubbing over the tender entrance slowly.

Just like when he had been fingering Wang Bao, Nakia could feel Wang Bao's back entrance had a slippery wetness to it, as if it had been filled with lube. Nakai's body suddenly froze as he tried to make sense of what was happening. Wang Bao had no idea about the changes to his body and he pressed against Nakai's shaft wantonly, but Nakai had no reaction because he was too deep in thought. After seeing Nakai's distant gaze, Wang Bao finally asked.

"Why did you stop?"

Wang Bao started rubbing his behind against Nakai's cock with a firm pressure, he could finally feel the wet sensation but he thought nothing of it. It was only once Wang Bao was trying to push down on his cock, that Nakai finally returned to reality and penetrated Wang Bao's hole entirely. The wind outside helped cover most of Wang Bao's lustful sounds, but he quickly covered his mouth with his arm to stop from screaming out. Nakai was thrusting up with harsh rapid movements, but Wang Bao wanted to take over and he slapped Nakai's hand away from his hips with his free hand. Nakai didn't want to stop but he did as Wang Bao was instructing and stopped moving. All of a sudden Wang Bao planted his feet on the floor of the tent, squatting over Nakai's cock with an air of seduction. The new position allowed Wang Bao to ride Nakai's thick shaft easier, and he started bouncing his hips with a sloppy rhythm while calling out.

"Ahn~ It feels so good."

Nakai could feel Wang Bao clench around his cock with every deep thrust, driving him crazy. The deep penetration was causing Wang Bao's cock to leak slippery pre cum constantly, and Nakai flicked Wang Bao's wet tip gently while asking.