Chapter One Hundred & Eight

Because all their belongings had been taken to their rooms as well as Hera's belongings still being in the palace, Nakai couldn't take them to another place to stay. Instead he showed Aggie to her room which was right beside his before taking Wang Bao and Hera into his bedroom. Wang Bao paced around the room, breathing heavily while Nakai put Hera down on his bed to sleep. When Nakai pulled Wang Bao over to comfort him, he could feel Wang Bao breathing heavily. After some time, Wang Bao slowly started doing the breathing exercises Nera had taught him and he was able to calm down. Nakai rubbed Wang Bao's back even though the man had calmed down and murmured in Wang Bao's ear.

"I'm sorry my parents reacted like that, I didn't think they would go that far."

"You're not the one that should be apologizing."

En. Nakai knew that but he still felt responsible since he had been the one to bring his family here. The moment was warm between the two when suddenly Wang Bao's stomach rumbled loudly, the loud sound made Nakai's mood darken instantly and he made a quick call to the kitchen. Nakai didn't want to leave Wang Bao alone in the room on his first night, otherwise he would've cooked the food himself, he also made sure that food would be sent to Aggies since she barely ate anything as well. While Hera slept in the middle of the enormous bed, Wang Bao and Nakai shared a quiet meal between them before retiring for the night.

Wang Bao had been the first to shower and dress for bed so when Nakai came out of the bathroom, he found an adorable sight on his bed. Hera was still in the middle of the bed but had rolled her way closer to Wang Bao, curling her chubby body around Wang Bao so she could hold his head. Wang Bao looked to be sleeping peacefully as he had one arm wrapped around Hera's back. Nakai slipped under the sheets as well and pulled the two sleeping beans closer to him before wrapping his arm over Wang Bao's waist.

. . . . . . . . . .

The next day, Nakai took Wang Bao, Hera and Aggie out to show them around. He didn't tell his parents since he planned to ignore them until they apologized. Everyday, Nakai planned a full day of fun and it helped Wang Bao feel more at home in the country. First they travelled to a nearby inland lake and had a picnic, on the second day, they went to a market where Wang Bao cold taste authentic Giant food, the market quickly reminded him of the big island which made it his favourite place in Giant country even though he had only seen a miniscule amount of the place. By the fourth day, Wang Bao was too tired to go anywhere and Nakai was beginning to become angry since his parents were still silent. Because Wang Bao was wanting a lazy day, Nakai dropped Hera off with Aggie and went to find his parents before he simply packed them up and left. Nakai wandered around the large palace until he found his parents having morning tea in the garden, relaxing as if nothing they did was wrong. When Nakai's parents saw him walking up the path with a glare in his eyes, they sighed tiredly. Nakai's words were laced with anger as he stood in front of his parents.

"You dare sit here peacefully as if the two of you weren't complete assholes the other night?! That man I brought back with me, is your son in law and the Father of your Granddaughter, show him some respect."

King Ta went to speak to his son but Queen Ta held her hand up and began speaking, her tone was righteous, as if she was talking down to Nakai.

"The doctor you sent back to this country contacted us a little while ago, he told us everything that Wang Bao did, especially what he did to Hera. Do you think we'll tolerate someone like that to enter this family?"

Nakai was past the point of return as he shouted at his Mother.

"You dare believe the words of a stranger than your own son?"