𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙜 - 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘣

[ any reader ]

Feeling his body become weightless as he is drawn into the swarm of metal that surrounds the giant, Ethan flips and twists, attempting to avoid getting hit by shrapnel.

"Rose's power is mine! Right after I murder Miranda!" Karl booms as Ethan manages to grab onto the tank Chris had entrusted to him.

"Your funeral," he echoes.

You sprint outside, shielding your eyes from the razor-sharp fragments soaring through the air. A deafening explosion and you feel yourself stumbling backwards, grabbing onto the fence for balance.

"No, no! This can't be the end for me!" He cries out and bursts into a mountain of debris. Flaming embers cascading from the night sky.

Knees buckling beneath your weight, you call out his name. Hot tears blurring your vision, with the aching lump in your sore throat leaving your voice scratchy and hoarse.

Ethan slowly rises to his feet, breaths heavy. Hearing your sobs, your eyes lock from across the field as you glare through your lashes. The desolated, broken expression morphing into a stone cold scowl to find him stood alive. Unharmed and in one piece.

That will soon change.

With worry evident in his eyes, he takes a step back once the earth beneath him shivers. Scraps of metal raising into the air and pieces of the factory being torn away, adding to the growing mass swirling around you.

"Oh shit." Ethan gapes.

Booming growls rumble through the area as your feet elegantly lift off the grass. He shields his eyes from the blinding light that shrouds your figure.

"You are nothing but a mortal!" Comes a robotic tone. "Flesh and bones. I will tear you apart, Ethan Winters."

He shrieks when you soar through the sky and drop a distance from him. The impact causing Ethan to land on his backside with his gun escaping his grasp. Slowly, you rear your head.

"I will finish what Karl started."