𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙍𝙚𝙙𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙 - 𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳

[ female reader ]

After a few hours of training, you check the time and decide to take a break. You head over to where Dion and Charlie are stood talking and join them, earning friendly smiles as you sit on the edge of the table.

"Oo, cherries. My favourite." You pluck one from the tub. "Did you know I can tie the stem with my tongue?"

"Liar."

"No way."

"I can prove it but it'll take a minute, haven't done it in a while." You chuckle and pop it into your mouth. They watch intently, as if you could, or would, cheat in this situation. As promised you hold it up, allowing them to gawk at the knot.

"How?" Dion blinks.

"You did that with your mouth?!"

"That's one hell of a tongue."

Your fuming boss stands in the doorway behind you. Steam would surely be puffing from his ears if this were a cartoon. He takes one step into the room and both men straighten up, watching him fold his unnervingly large arms over his chest.

"I didn't realise this was more important than your training."

"Sorry boss." They murmur and hurry out. You hop off the table and place your empty mug into the sink.

"Know better, [Y/n]." You turn when you hear your name, not expecting a scolding too. "Your job isn't to entertain every guy here."

"A little harsh don't you think?"

"Get back to work."

Your brows float upwards in disbelief. "Sir yes sir," you mutter sarcastically. Clearly he woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Even though he's like this everyday.

-

"I'll see you later!" You shout to Emily who waves before rounding the corner. As you look straight ahead you bump into someone, feeling hands grip your biceps to steady you.

"Oho, careful. You almost hurt yourself falling for me."

You chuckle and flip your hair away from your eyes. "You wish, John."

"Would it make a difference if I said I do wish?" He calls after you.

"Nope."

"Seriously?"

"It takes two to tango. Catch you later, buddy."

"Buddy." He scoffs and turns away with a playful smile. But it drops from his face the moment he locks eyes with an irritated Chris who is stood like a brick wall. John clears his throat and scratches the back of his head, practically jogging away.

-

"But does it look cute?" You twirl before the mirror, checking your appearance again. "Does it scream I love attention, admire how cute I look."