𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙍𝙚𝙙𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙 - 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥

[ any reader ]

"Boss it's hopeless there's too many of them!"

"Fall back if you can." Chris reloads his gun, firing at the new wave of lycans.

"I can't," Emily answers, "I'm surrounded."

"I am too." Dion adds.

Chris drops another flash grenade, grunting when one jumps down from a rooftop and tackles him to the floor. A whistle rings through the night and the curious lycan lifts its head.

The knife leaves his hand and flies through its head, Chris shoving it aside and lifting up to witness the rest of the pack drop to the floor one by one.

A hand extends before him which he takes, rising to his feet. He scans you from head to toe. "Thanks."

"No problem." The knife returns to your hand and you twirl it, holding it by the blade so he can safely take it. "Gotta name pretty boy?"

"Chris Redfield."

"Well, Chris, your squad's safe and sound up there. The lycans won't come near you now." You chuckle at his puzzled face. "[Y/n]."

"Just [Y/n]?"

"I don't really have a last name. I was taken by Miranda when I was just a baby. She only ever addressed me by my first name, I'm not sure why."

His head tilts a little. You glimpse the weapons strapped to him.

"You'll need more than that to kill her. You'll need more than that just to bring her to her knees, let alone wipe her out for good."

"I'm willing to accept help if it's being offered."

"I'm always prepared for a fight. I've been wanting to kill her for a while now." You begin to walk side by side.

"Makes two of us."

You smile up at him. "I like you."

He chuckles. "Good to hear." His brows then furrow.

"I don't like many people, you're quite lucky."

"I feel it considering you just saved my ass back there."

"Yeah, you were seconds away from getting mauled to death."

"I wouldn't say seconds away."

"I would."

"Nope." He watches you skip ahead and turn around, walking backwards.

"You know it's no use trying to argue with me when I can just do this." Every gun, either on him or discarded on the floor, raises into the air. Each barrel aimed at him. He stops to take a look at the weapons.

"Alright, you win this one."