𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙜 - 𝘢𝘴𝘴

[ any reader ]

If you had to describe Heisenberg, you'd probably end up gushing and using words like handsome, intelligent, funny, kind, caring, a little bipolar at times but still a loveable softie.

If his sisters and brother had to describe him however, it'd be the complete opposite. In their opinions, he's a complete ass. A grumpy one too.

"I'm back." You chirp with a fading smile upon noticing Karl hunched in his seat. "What's wrong?" You brows furrow as you sit beside him, a hand on his thigh. He groans, still pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Headache."

"Headache?" You bring your other hand to his forehead, pulling away when he speaks again.

"Ah yes," he looks up at Alcina when she strolls into the room. "There it is, my headache has returned." You swallow the giggle that tries to escape, bowing your head as she glowers.

"And you, Heisenberg, give me a migraine."

"Good. Now suffer in silence."

-

"What is wrong with you? Can you not follow a simple instruction?" He booms angrily. "I asked for one thing from you and you couldn't even do that, you moron!" Karl puts his hands on his hips while Moreau stands in silence.

"I heard shouting." You pout, wandering over. Moreau sends you a friendly smile which you return.

"Hey darlin', did I wake you?" You hum lightly, cuddling into his side once his arm wraps around you. "I'm sorry." He kisses your forehead.

Salvatore's jaw almost hits the floor.

-

"Fuck sake-Donna get your psycho doll away from me!"

"Only if you ask politely."

"Not in a million years. Get lost would you?" He grunts when Angie clings to his leg again. "I'll take her apart and use her for scrap."

Angie gasps in horror, scurrying back to Donna and climbing up onto her lap. "Huh," he grins and leans back comfortably on the wooden pew.

"Good morning everyone." You wave to the Lords who are gathered, impatiently waiting for Miranda to arrive so they can get the meeting over and done with. She wouldn't usually let a human join, but Karl can be persuasive.

"Good morning, [Y/n]." Moreau smiles.

"Hello, dear." Alcina nods, clearly tired of this meeting before it has even begun.

"Hello, [Y/n]." Donna greets softly.

When you first met her, you both realised you have a lot in common when it comes to anxiety. You basically helped each other out of your comfort zones one step at a time.

She still won't speak as frequently, but she'll build up the confidence to say a few words here and there. Especially if you are in her presence, since she feels comforted then.