𝘼𝙡𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘴𝘩𝘺

[ any reader ]

"Thank you for walking me back. I don't mind the journey during the day, absolutely hate it at night. Those lycans go crazy."

"No problem." Karl nods.

"I'll drop by the factory tomorrow to give you a hand. The girls caught a new human so they've been preoccupied lately."

He lightly grimaces. "I appreciate it."

"I'll tell Alcina you said hello?"

"She'll know you're lying. See you tomorrow, kid." He ruffles your hair and you chuckle, stepping into the warm castle.

"Was that my idiot brother I heard?"

"Yeah, he walked me home since it's late." Alcina nods, taking a seat by the fire. "He says hey."

"I don't believe that for one second."

"He told me you'd say that." You remove your coat and stand by the fire to warm up your hands.

"You and Heisenberg seem to be getting along rather well."

"We have a lot in common, neither of us really like people."

"I take it I am also on that list given that Heisenberg despises me."

"What? No why would you think that?"

"You said you have a lot in common."

"Yeah, like our taste in music and short tempers. I don't hate you or anything, you know? Did I do something to give you the impression that I do?"

"No. No you've done nothing."

"Because I like you. I like you a lot," you begin to stammer, "a lot a lot." She peers at you with knitted brows. "Another thing me and him have in common is that we're not very good at talking about our feelings."

"Your feelings."

"I have a raging crush on someone."

"Really?" She feigns her usual unbothered facade, but you catch on instantly.

"Yeah. She's pretty amazing. As soon as she walks into a room, she owns it. A lot of people are terrified of her. Those who aren't, are fools but they learn their lesson in the end. But I always feel safe around her."

"She sounds wonderful."

You shake your head, tone flattening. "She can also be pretty clueless sometimes."

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

You let out a short laugh. "She's also incredibly tall and powerful, and drinks blood and hates men and has three incredible daughters. Ring any bells?" She blinks. "The woman is you. I have feelings for you."

"Oh," she pats her necklace. "I didn't..."

"How have you not noticed? I thought I made it glaringly obvious when I'm around you."

"Apparently not."

"Well, is it obvious now?"

"Yes, yes it's more than obvious." She assures, dodging your gaze. "I apologise for being so oblivious to you, [Y/n]."

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you were blushing." You muse lightheartedly, not expecting her to stay silent. "Are you?"

"What? No, don't be absurd. It's just the lighting in here that's all. I'm sat close to the fire, you'd expect me to be hot."

"You're always hot, and not because of the fire." Alcina tries to respond but fails, bringing a wide smile to your face. "Oh my god. You're shy. I've made you shy."

"No..."

"I'm like half your height and I just made you shy? Wow, I never thought that would happen. I'm weirdly proud of myself."

"I do not get shy." She insists.

You climb up and sit on her lap, unable to stop your hand from cupping her cheek. Her brows lightly furrow at the contact.

"I'm really hoping you feel the same way otherwise this is gonna become really awkward really quick."

"No, I-I do." You grin and look away, prompting her to tease you. "Now who's shy?"