𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴

[ any reader ]

"Hey doll." Bela purrs behind you, briefly leaning her chin on your shoulder to inhale your scent. Her eyes flutter as she smiles to herself, humming in delight.

"Hey gorgeous." You chuckle. "I got you these on my walk this morning."

"Oh," she takes the small bouquet tied by some string, finished with a bow. "You know I love your gifts."

"You know I love giving them."

"Mother's hosting the feast tonight. I was wondering what you plan on wearing. Hopefully nothing."

"How did you know?" She smiles at your playful tone, sniffing the lavender. "Gosh, can you imagine how your mother would react?"

"I don't think anyone would complain. Food, entertainment, what's not to love?"

"Hm, well I haven't decided yet. Maybe you could help me?"

"I'd love to." She smirks at the thought of watching you change and model various outfits.

"Get a room." Cassandra appears in the midst of the flies.

"I plan to." Her sister returns.

"I think I know what you'll say, but would you be willing to share? You two may flirt but
[Y/n] is still my friend and I feel like I may perish from hunger."

"We're all hungry, Cassandra."

"Yes, except not all of us have a human."

"That's too bad."

"I'm sure I can handle one bite," you unfold for arms. "No harm done."

"No." Bela grabs your wrist when you begin to roll up your sleeve. "You'll do no such thing."

"Bela-"

"I'll be gentle. It won't even hurt, I promise."

"You take a bite then what? Daniela will want a piece too. Then you'll get both addicted to something you can't have. Get your own human."

"Bela she ca-"

"I'm not sharing."

You sigh, knowing it'll be no use in arguing. "Sorry, Cass." She exhales, disappearing. "You really need to get your temper under control, you get so jealous all of the time."

"I don't share."

"You don't say."

"So you want my sisters to have their way with you? You know they wouldn't be as merciful as I am, and we both know, I show no mercy."

"When you phrase it like that it sounds bad. I like to help people. Your family is hungry. If I can ease their suffering a little it would be worth the pain, wouldn't you agree?"

Her cheeks hollow as she stares down at you. "If you keep talking like this, I'll make you feel pain you've never felt before."

"Being with you has made me like pain."

Your quick response encourages Bela's smirk to return to her dark lips. When she steps even closer, you suck in a breath as your back meets the wall. Her hands either side of your head to cage you in.

"Clearly you've forgotten who you belong to. Maybe I should teach you a lesson; remind you of who owns you."

"Maybe you should."