𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦

[ any reader ]

Without a sound, you run up behind the vampire and wrap your arms around her waist from behind. She chuckles in surprise as you squeeze her tightly, managing to turn in your embrace.

"Hey there, kitten." She brushes your hair from your face.

"Hello." You beam up at her. "I got bored without you."

"Sorry, little one. Just waiting on Mother."

"Can I have a kiss?"

"Hm," she hums thoughtfully.

"C'mon." You frown and reach up on your tiptoes, huffing because you're nowhere near. Even with the extra inches. "Daniela," you whine.

"You know I like to tease."

"You know I hate it."

"Which makes me love it even more."

"Just gimme a kiss."

"Not with that attitude. You know better than that, pet. Use your manners and I might give you what you want." She folds her arms and smirks. You look her over and nod.

"Alright."

You jump up and wrap yourself around her like a koala, causing you both to hit the floor with a thud. Placing your knees either side of her hips, you smugly steal a kiss after hearing her gasp.

"Did you just tackle me to the floor?"

"Yup." You grin.

"You?" She stares incredulously. "Oh, that is just embarrassing given the height difference." You giggle, placing your hands over the gloved ones that sit on your thighs.

"Honestly, you know this kind of thing should only be done behind a locked door." Alcina strides past. "Have you no shame?"

"You know I don't." Daniela smirks up at you and you blush, looking away from Alcina who keeps her gaze elsewhere.

"Daniela, come and see me when you don't have a human attached to you."

"Well, I got what I wanted." You begin to stand but her hands tighten on your hips.

"You think you can just leave after this?" The look in her eye and change in tone has you bowing your head a little. She raises your chin with her finger.

"Your mother is waiting to-"

"Yes, but you demanded my attention."

"But-"

"You wanted a kiss. You'll get one."