𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺

[ any reader ]

Fingers intertwined with Daniela's, you stroll happily through the village, slowly making your way back home to the castle. You offer friendly smiles to everyone who passes by. To your delight, they all return them.

Most people here are friendly anyway, but others only smile back because they'll lose their heads otherwise. Safe to say everyone is more than terrified of the vampire currently clinging to you. Even when she's in a good mood like today.

"Thank you for today. I really enjoyed it."

"I'm glad to hear." The redhead grins. "You make the outdoors enjoyable, I must say."

"Now I can drag you around more often." You squeeze her hand, momentarily getting distracted by some bouquets of flowers in a woman's wicker basket.

"Drag would imply I didn't come willingly, and you know I'll go anywhere with you." Squinting from the sun beating down on you, you smile and bite your lip.

"Oo!" You gasp a moment later, stopping by a little stall to check out the jewellery.

"So easily distracted." Daniela chuckles fondly. The woman on the other side begins a conversation with you, which you happily get lost in.

Meanwhile, Daniela scowls at a man whose eyes sweep over your figure with obvious disdain and disrespect. You don't realise she's wandered from your side until you hear gasps and worried shrieks.

Putting a ring down, you turn to find her hand wrapped around the man's throat. His feet high above the floor as she holds him up with a growl.

"Daniela!"

"I didn't like the way he was looking at you."

"What did we talk about?"

"I don't care what we talked about, I want to snap his neck and bleed him dry."

"I'm sure an apology from him will suffice."

Jaw clenched, she grits, "fine," and drops the choking man by her feet. He utters a string of apologies while clutching his neck. "Eyes off." She warns as he scrambles away.

You lightly smile as she takes your hand again, adoring how clingy she can be. "You know I'll come back and kill him later."

"I know."