𝘼𝙡𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳

[ female reader ]

"Great. We're locked in with no way out." You fold your arms, turning around to scope the place. "I told you this was a bad idea."

"Well it's too late to turn back now."

"Yeah, and whose fault is that?"

"Really [Y/n]? We're doing the blame game again."

"Yes, Ethan, we are. You dragged me into this. You are the one to blame."

"I didn't drag you into anything. You were too stubborn to let me do this on my own."

"Because you're reckless and stupid on your own. You'd have died a long time ago if it weren't for me looking out for you. Idiot." He scoffs when you lightly clip the back of his head.

"That was uncalled for. I'm just trying to get Rose back."

"Ethan," you sigh. "Don't you think it's time we started-"

"Don't say it. Don't even think it."

"We're both thinking it."

"No. No, I'm not thinking it. I'm not twisted in the head like you."

"I'm not twisted I'm realistic. This is useless. She's most likely not even here. She's probably not anywhere because those psychos probably already ki-"

His hand over your mouth prevents you from finishing. "I said don't say it." He grits quietly. You roll your eyes and shove his hand away.

"You might be my little brother, Ethan, but sometimes I really could punch your head through a wall."

"I know." He makes his way to the handle. "You almost did once when we were younger. Remember that? Mom got so mad at you."

"Was worth it." You smile as he begins to open the gate.

"Well well," the voice has you both raising your guns at the same time. "Didn't think anyone was left."

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Oh, you're not local. Even better."

"Ethan!" You shriek when a thin metal bar penetrates his torso. He groans and falls to his knees, becoming encased with shrapnel pieces.

You're seconds away from pulling the trigger when metal curls around your wrists, binding them together. You drop your gun as your ankles are restrained, wincing when you collapse beside Ethan.

"Mother Miranda's gonna love you." He laughs deeply.

-

Your eyes blink open, boring into the excited doll's as she stands before you. Head tilted, every movement mirrors yours as you slowly lift yourself up.

"Hello," you frown.

Moreau blocks her view, mumbling away until Angie argues. "Out of the way ugly I wanna see! Oh," she jovially spins. "They're awake!" She sings and claps her hands.