𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙜 - 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱

[ male reader ]

A flame dances at the end of your fingertip, which you lower to light the last candle. A knowing smile making its way across your lips.

"What brings you here?"

"I need your help." Karl admits, stopping a few metres away. You face your brother and slip your hands into your pockets.

"You know what really brings a smile to my face? The fact that this isn't the first time I've heard those very words leave your mouth."

"Are you gonna stand there and gloat all day or are you going to help me?"

"Give me one reason why I should."

"Because we both want Miranda dead. The others are blind but me and you, we see the truth. We see her for who she really is. She doesn't love us; she doesn't care about us. She's just using us. I want my life back. My dignity."

"Wow. Quite a speech." You raise your brows and he rolls his eyes. "Alright. I'll help you."

"That was easy."

You shrug a shoulder, adjusting the black tuxedo that sits over the matching coloured, satin button-up.

"I was already interested before you began to speak. I just wanted to see how passionate you were about bringing our so called mother to her knees." You give him a mischievous smile, patting his shoulder after descending the stone steps.

"You're an asshole," he shakes his head.

"Yes, but I'll always be the most powerful asshole out of the five of us." He scoffs. "One more thing, I am your favourite brother, right? I know you've been warming up to Moreau a little recently."

He sighs. "Unfortunately, you are. But don't let that get to your head."

"when I told you you were my favourite you wouldn't stop boasting for weeks."

"I see no problem."

You smirk. "Come, we need to plan. This is a war that will change everything."