𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 𝙭 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙜 ー 𝘩𝘺𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥

[ female reader ]

After spending the day with your close friends Donna and Moreau, Angie too, you begin to make your way back home through the dark. There was a time in your life when there mere thought of walking home alone in the middle of the night terrified you, but not now that you're a vampire.

A growl rumbling between the trees has your eyes rolling. "God damn pests." You mutter, listening to the rustling of leaves and feet stomping through the snow-covered trails.

A lycan launches out but you knock it on its side, sneering when it scurries away. Another flies by and scratches your arm before disappearing into the shadows. You hiss at the feeling.

"Come on!" You bellow. "Come get me you vile creatures!"

A larger one charges straight for you. You jump up to tackle it in midair, swinging your body around it with your arms tightening around its neck. Bones crack as you land on the ground, another lycan leaping out and pushing you to the snow. You roll over and kick it back, cursing under your breath as you examine the bite mark on your wrist.

The lycans retreat, leaving you to stagger in the direction of your home. Any spark of hope in overcoming this is squashed as your vision blurs, and the trees are sucked into the distance. In spite of the icy air, the fire spreading through your veins has beads of sweat forming across your forehead.

You whimper as your knees buckle and hit the ground. You try to crawl on your hands and knees but it's no use. You collapse on your side and curl into a ball, arms folded over your chest as you quiver. Like that you lay until the sun rises.

Heisenberg strolls through his factory, checking various machines and making sure his soldats are functioning flawlessly. Smoke is exhaled through his nose as he stomps on the cigar, sending you a glance when you stand in his line of sight.

"Ah, morning bloodsucker. What brings you here?" He checks a mould, sending you another quizzical look. "I'm used to the death stares and the silent treatment, but not this." He places the mould down, facing you entirely.

Your golden eyes glued to his figure, you stand with your hands by your sides, fingers itching to grab ahold of him. Teeth aching to dig into his neck. You can hear his heart beating, pumping blood around his body.

You can smell it.

He squints at your glistening skin and damp hair. "[Y/n]." His gaze drops to the torn material of your clothes. "Talk to me." He lightly demands and takes a step closer. "Did someone hurt you?"

A lone robot strolls past, whirring and buzzing when your fist punches through its torso to destroy the reactor. You rip out the makeshift heart, digging your fingers into it. Heisenberg raises his chin when the fragments land by your feet.

Nothing is going to stand in your way.

"Alright." Karl clenches his jaw. "Come on."

You march towards him, feeling chains wrap around your wrists. His eyes bore into yours as they tighten, but that doesn't stop you. You growl and snap them in half, only to be stopped by a pole that curls around your neck. You grip the metal, using only half of your strength to unbend it and throw it aside.