𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙜 - 𝘩𝘦𝘳

[ any reader ]

"What did I tell you?" He continues to ramble and you cross your arms, huffing quietly. "Enlighten me, [Y/n], what did I tell you?"

"Karl-"

"I told you that you could choose anyone but my super-sized bitch of a sister, and what do you go and do?"

"I'm sorry." You bite your lip. "I'm apologising to you, I'm not apologising for my feelings."

"Why her?"

"It's her." You answer simply. "You know she's not as bad as you make her out to be." He grumbles to himself while pacing back and forth in front of you. "As my best friend, you should've seen this coming."

"I considered it, but I hoped you'd have brains about it. She's a vampire. You really want to be with that?"

"I do." He pulls a face and you reach out for his wrist, bringing him closer to where you are sat on the edge of the desk. Legs swinging near his. "If you really don't want me to be with her then... I guess I could talk to her."

"No," he sighs. "You for some reason want her. If she really makes you happy, I won't stand in your way. She makes you happy, yes?"

"Very," you smile and nod. With a heavy sigh, he rests his hands either side of your thighs and peers up at you through his lashes. You twist your mouth to the side, knowing damn well he can't say no to you.

"Fine." He huffs. "But if she hurts you in any way, you come straight to me. You hear me?"

"Loud and clear."

"Alright. I'm gonna go throw up."

"Wait." You wrap your arms around his neck, holding him tight until he has no choice but to relax and embrace you just as tightly. "You're the bestest friend I could ever ask for."

"Sweetheart, that's not a word."

"It is now. Don't ruin the moment."

"Okay," he chuckles softly, resting his chin on your shoulder.