𝙀𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 ー 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦

[ any reader ]

Entering the derelict building on high alert, the blond locates the throne and raises his gun, taking slow, cautious steps closer. "Time's up." His words bounce off the crumbling walls.

"It would seem that way." Your eyes calmly blink open. "Just not for me."

He scoffs. "Listen, you're the only asshole still standing in my way. First I kill you, then I kill Miranda and get my daughter back. Unless you wanna do the smart thing and step aside."

You lightly smile. "For an insignificant mortal, you do know how to use that tongue. Perhaps you won't be so conceited once I rip it from your head."

"I'm conceited? You're the one sitting on a throne like some god."

"Because I am a god," you sneer. "I'm more powerful than Mother Miranda will ever be. Unfortunately for you and Rose, you won't have the privilege in meeting her again. At least not in one piece."

"I killed the others. You're no different."

"No different?" You slowly rise to your feet. His gun follows your figure as you descend the steps. "You survived their idiotic games because they were weak. Moreau, Beneviento, Dimitrescu-Heisenberg?" You chuckle. "They were easy. They were nothing compared to me."

"What makes you so special?"

You raise your chin. "Let's see, shall we?"

Ethan takes a step back when a cyclone of debris swirls around you, eyes lifting to follow your glowing figure as you raise into the air. Water bursts through the stained windows and floods into the chapel, sweeping the human off his feet to bring him up to your level.

"I probably should have mentioned," he peers into your burning red eyes, "my brother's and sister's powers were combined to create me. Mother Miranda needed someone with a little more power to take care of weak mortals like you, who seem to slip through everyone else's fingers. Unlike the others, I have no weaknesses."

You chuckle heartily as the sloshing waves whisk him away. Arms stretched either side of your body, you elegantly tip backwards and dive into the water. Ethan gasps for air once he grabs onto a pillar, clinging on desperately while searching the rising whirlpool.

Metal curls around his ankle, hoisting him up. He yelps as it dangles him upside down. The ends of his hair meeting the bubbly water that you shoot out from. His head flicks left and right as he looks for you.

"So long, Ethan Winters!" Your disembodied voice rings through his ears. You plummet and flip through the air, pinning him upright against a wall. "I'll make sure Rose is taken care of." You flash the petrified man a wide grin.