𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙜 - 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴

[ any reader ]

When he wants to be, Heisenberg can be a man of many words. He'll happily spew out threats to anyone and everyone, making sure each person understands that he is not to be messed with.

You are another unlucky, or lucky, soul to have been taken from the village and dragged into his factory for god knows what purpose. As you caught one last glimpse of sunlight, chains were clamped around your wrists and you were brought inside of the noisy factory.

To begin with you were worried, but now your shoulders are sagged against the uncomfortable wall, as you listen to him drone on about 'that bitch Miranda'.

He'll throw sharp objects at pictures of her face for good measure, showing off his abilities to you, but instead of listening, you admire the scars on his face and ignore him entirely.

You'd be more invested in hearing the stories behind each one that sits upon his glistening skin, than his plan to take down his 'mother', if you're being honest. He catches you ogling him and stops, frowning.

"You're not scared of me, are you?"

"Not really."

"You do know I could kill you in the blink of an eye? I could break you in ways you've never been broken before. I could make you feel pain your tiny brain can't even begin to comprehend."

Still, you stare up at him with doe eyes. He throws his hands in the air, standing upright. "What the fuck? You're not even gonna blink after I just threatened your pitiful life?"

You bat your lashes and he scoffs. "I can pretend like I'm scared? My friends often told me I'm good at acting." They also told you that one day your big mouth will get you in trouble. They weren't wrong.

With his hands on his hips, he gives you the most dumbfounded look he's ever worn. "What good will that do?"

"I don't know," you mumble. "Might make you feel less insecure."

"What was that?" You shrug, looking away. "So you are scared of me." He grins.

"No, I just don't want to hurt your feelings because I said you're insecure."

"Wha-insecure? You think I'm insecure?!"

You look him over. "Overcompensating for sure. Definitely a show-off. Am I the first person you've brought back here and haven't killed on the spot?"

"You little-I should've fed you to the lycans. Or let my bitch of a sister suck you dry."

"They wouldn't like the taste of me."

"No? Why is that? Do you taste as bitter as your attitude?"

"Bite me and you'll find out." He simply blinks. "But you won't. You're scared of me."

He chuckles. "You're cute."

"Thanks. So are you. Nice scars by the way."

"I-what-no. That wasn't..."

Your brows upturn. "You good?"

"What? No-yes. Shut up. You're annoying me. God-you're almost as annoying as my freakishly tall sister."

"Are you... Are you blushing?"

"You wish."

"I don't have to, it's happening right now. All I said was that you're cu-"

"Can I finish what I was saying?"

"Oh, please, go ahead. I'm so enthralled."

He continues to bicker, pacing back and forth with your eyes following. Part way through you giggle and he halts. "What?" He snaps. "What's so funny?"

"You wanna fuck me so bad it's embarrassing." His lips move but no words escape. Well that certainly shut him up. "Wow, you've never been flirted with before have you?"

"What is wrong with you?"

"The list is ever-growing."

"That doesn't surprise me. You clearly have a few screws loose. No one else would even dare to mess with me like this."

"Thank you for the compliment. Now are you gonna let me outta these chains or not?"

"No." He finally speaks. "Fuck you. You're staying here until I release you. Which will most likely be never. Freak."

"Oh, come on."