𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴

[ female reader ]

Chaos. It ensued from the moment you set foot in the village. In under a minute it was up in flames with you stood in the centre, scorching anything that moved or dared to attack.

Lycans run wild and unleash violence before they retreat to hiding spots. Villagers screaming and fleeing, bar a few who foolishly fight back despite knowing it won't end well for them.

"What is the meaning of this?" Alcina gasps in horror. Daniela inhales the blood being spilled, smiling devilishly at the number of wounded humans.

Your hand wraps around a man's throat to lift his feet off the ground, lips curling as flames engulf him. Strings of high-pitched screams pierce your satisfied ears, the man kicking his legs before he turns to dust.

You turn with a smirk, unintentionally catching a pair of golden eyes staring back at you in the distance. Cassandra steps forwards, stopped by an arm that stretches across her chest. Bela's gaze fixed on you and yours on her.

"She's mine."

You raise your chin, strutting forwards as the blonde floats down, striding closer. The sickle clutched tightly in her gloved hand. Stopping a couple metres apart, you peer at her while raising a hand by your side. The man who'd been charging from the bushes cries out as the heat swallows him.

"Well well," you speak softly. "You finally came to see me again. I thought you'd cower away like the others. This is almost like a dream come true."

"Or a nightmare."

"For you, yes." You both walk in circles, scanning each other closely. "I know how upset you get when you lose."

"You also know it never happens. I've been waiting for this. Finally, I can tear you apart like I always wanted."

"You'll perish before that could ever happen."

"Sweet, innocent little [Y/n]. What happened to you?"

"You happened." She halts and so do you. "Don't worry," a ring of fire ignites around you both and her brow quirks, "I'll make this quick."

A ball of fire sits in your palm that you bring towards her face. She blocks your arm and raises her sickle but you hit it aside, grunting when the back of her hand meets your jaw. Your arms cross above your head to catch the ascending blade, tearing it from her grasp.

She growls when you cast it into the flames, shoving you with enough power to send you rolling backwards. Skidding across the dirt on one knee, you flip your head back and glower with a face hard as rocks.

A blinding light flashes through your eyes and Bela smirks. A giveaway sign that indicates you're vexed. On the edge of losing control.

You sweep your hand upwards and she shields her face from the flames, blind to the incoming kick that you land to her chest. She lands on her back, swiftly rolling out of the way to dodge your flaming fist.

An arm locks around your neck from behind, your eyes rolling at the pathetic attempt to force you into submission. She whines when your hands heat up and pulls away, grunting when you land a forceful hit.