𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦

[ any reader ]

Earlier this morning, Miranda called a family meeting and everyone but you attended. You stayed at the castle, entertaining yourself until the sisters returned.

Each one of them looked glum with a fire sparked in their golden eyes. Alcina's expression wasn't any happier. You deemed it best to stay out of their way until they had calmed down, but Bela stayed by your side like always.

You don't know how long she's been floating around the bedroom ranting for, but you don't mind, you could listen to her all day. Even when she's all riled up and almost deafening your poor ears.

While she rambles furiously, throwing her gloved hands in the air and stomping her feet along the expensive rug, you hum and nod along to her words, knowing you wouldn't be able to get a word in if you tried.

She stops to take a breath, bringing her hands to her hips while burning holes in the wall. Sat on the plush bench at the foot of the bed, you smile lovingly at the blonde.

"You're cute when you're mad."

With a blank face, she blinks at you, struggling to process the compliment. You chuckle to yourself.

"I...what? No."

"Yuh huh." You nod in affirmation. "Look at you. So cute. The cutest, even. Adorable."

"S-stop." She turns away.

"Did I just make you blush?"

"No, go away."

"Oh my god I didn't think you could get any cuter but I was so wrong."

"Would you stop that?" She says, breathless.

"Alright," you lean back, "I'll stop." But you continue to gaze with a knowing smirk. She glances at you over her shoulder, arms folded. "Want me to continue?"

"No," she answers quickly. But then you hear a quiet, "...Yes," seconds later.

"Come here, cutie." You pat the empty space beside you and she trudges over with burning cheeks, praying her hood will hide her sanguine face. You notice and gently tug it down, gently brushing her blonde locks over her shoulder.

"I'm only listening to humour you."

"Whatever you say, gorgeous." You kiss her forehead, grinning at her flustered state.