𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪'𝙨 - 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦

[ any reader ]

"Found you!"

"You cheated!" You whine like a child.

"No, I'm just better. You're a sore loser." Bela folds her arms. You huff and step out of your hiding place that you deemed suitable enough to win at least one game.

With your mother taking care of important business, and therefore leaving you and your sisters alone in the castle, you figured why not entertain yourselves?

"Because you cheat."

"Oh hush, I'm trying to enjoy another glorious victory." Bela chuckles while strolling calmly behind you. "How about we play one more game then do something else? I'll go easy on you. I promise."

"No."

"Ugh, [Y/n] I said I-"

"No I hear something shh." You hear another vase being smashed and take a whiff of the scrumptious scent. Vague but still present. Enough to bring a smirk to your face. "You smell that?"

Bela unfolds her arms with a grin. "Man-blood."

Ethan sighs when the door fails to budge, retracing his steps. A gust of wind washes over him, painted lips curling by his ear.
"Boo." Your voice sends shivers down his spine.

Bela's giggles ring through the air as she materialises ahead of him. He staggers back, bumping into you. With a mocking smile you shove his shoulders, placing him between the two of you with no means of escape.

"My, you smell delicious." You inhale deeply.

"I don't know if I can hold back."

"I get first taste."

"No way. I'm older."

"You used that last time. This one's mine." Ethan's eyes widen at your sinister grin. Tongue running over your top teeth.

"Having fun without me?" Cassandra interrupts. You and Bela step in front of the frozen man.

"He's ours." You blurt.

"That's not very fair."

"We found him first." Bela adds.

"You know we're supposed to share. I'll tell Mother if I have to." You exchange glances. "Come on, I'd share with you. I'm starving. Just a bite?" Looking at her desperate face, you can't help but empathise with her.

"Fine, we'll share."

Ethan groans when a sharp nail scratches his neck, Daniela appearing with her lips wrapped around her finger to taste the drop of blood. The three of you take a deep breath. Bela's head turning to watch your eyes flutter with want.

"You're all crazy!"

"Oh," you giggle and grip his throat, mouth hovering over the scratch. "You don't know the half of it, sugar."