𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

[ any reader ]

As you habitually, and innocently, lay a hand on Cassandra's shoulder, tip your head back and let out soft, delighted chuckles, Daniela crosses her arms and narrows her eyes.

Her golden orbs burning with a flame that has been growing over the past few weeks. You've been oblivious to her glares and her shortened temper, much like her sisters. Although Bela has noticed her irritated demeanour, she simply doesn't care enough to bring it up.

Another lighthearted comment from Cassandra, and your nose is crinkling as you giggle like a happy, carefree child. No worries, no stress, just living in the moment.

Growing bored, Daniela flies across the space. "Mother wishes to speak with you." She interrupts.

"Why?" The vampire's eyes fill with worry. "Have I done something bad?"

"I don't know. Why don't you go find out."

"I'll tell you the rest of the story later." You offer a smile and she nods, hurrying away. "Could've told her a little nicer." Daniela's head snaps to the side. She'd been a little too focused on reviling in the moment until your voice broke her trance.

"What?"

"You could've been a little nicer to her."

"I'm not in the mood to be nice."

"I can see that." You also fold your arms after standing up. "Is everything okay?"

"It's fine."

"What is it?" You nudge her elbow with yours, wiggling your brows in a playful manner. She huffs.

"She's just been stealing the spotlight a lot recently." She reads your puzzled face and sighs loudly. "Cassandra has been getting all of the attention."

"I try my best to give you all equal amounts."

"Well she's been getting all of it recently."

"Did you lie? The whole 'Mother wishes to speak with you' thing, was that made up just so you could get me alone?" Like a guilty child being scolded by their parent, she looks away. "Daniela."

"What?"

"You can't trick your sister like that."

"I can do whatever I want."

You smirk. "Are you jealous?"

She chuckles. "Sweetheart I don't get jealous."

"You are! You're jealous of Cass because I've been giving her more attention. Now it all makes sense."

"I am not jealous!" She insists.

"I'd be more convinced if you didn't sound so jealous." She rolls her eyes and turns away but you take her hand, twirling her around. "If you just wanted my attention, all you had to do was ask."

"I don't beg."

"Not even for me?"

Between your innocent eyes, your sweet voice and the fact that her back is now against the wall, she finds herself swallowing. Somehow, your five foot something self has managed to make her shy. It's an achievement you'll never forget.

"Why don't we go somewhere more private, and I'll give you all the attention you want."

She bats her lashes, not expecting you to be so flirtatious and bold. When she fails to find her voice, she simply nods. With a tempting smile, you lead her to the nearest room and lock the door behind you.