𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙜 - 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

[ any reader ]

"You might just be my greatest creation yet." The man purrs. He takes a step back to scan you from head to toe, a pleased smile tugging at his scarred lips.

"Alright, let's see. Walk to me, pretty."

As instructed, you step down from the block to smoothly make your way across the space, nearing the engineer who is marvelling the sight before him.

"Perfect." He mumbles to himself. "Functioning as normal, no complications. Perfect."

A monitor beeps and he turns away to look at the screen. You tilt your head a little but remain completely still, surveying what surroundings your curious eyes can sweep over.

"Dammit. This kid just won't quit. Alright, come here." You move closer. "You see him?" He points to the man aimlessly wandering the maze. "I want him dead. Do whatever you have to do."

"Shit." Ethan grumbles, trying the locked door one last time before giving up entirely. He kicks it frustratedly. "Just can't catch a break." When he sighs heavily, his eyes blink open.

Whirring sounds behind him and he turns, jerking to the side to avoid the fist that slams through the wall. Your head snaps to the side, narrowed eyes locking with his.

You yank your hand out of the hole in the wall, swiping your arm which he ducks under. He raises the gun but your hand clamps over the barrel, tearing it from his grasp only for a spare one to appear in its place.

Each bullet is deflected with your hand, allowing you to lift him up by his throat. He chokes and splutters, landing a forceful kick to your chest before you can break his neck. You storm closer but he fires the weapon, frowning when you halt.

You twist to face him, jaw clenched. Wires and metal plates staring back at him through the bullet holes in your chest.

"Oh shit." He scrambles backwards, keeping an arm extended to fire the rest of the bullets in the clip. You easily spring into the air and grab onto a pole, swinging your legs up to hook onto it.

He scrambles to his feet, searching the darkness above him. Each clang and thump encouraging him to spin around. With a gulp, he shakily reloads his gun.

You drop down with your legs locked around his neck, causing him to stumble. Ethan manages to flip you over his head, twisting your arm once your back slams against the ground.

You lift your legs up to lock your ankles around his head, bringing him down to your level. You move to one knee and plant your boot across his throat, the blade extending from the inside of your wrist penetrating his palm and jabbing into the ground.

His cries ring through the factory. Your eyes seem to squint at the pained noises, but your blank face never falters.

Just as you raise your metal fist above his face, you twist your head to view the flash grenade in his hand. The blinding light buying him enough time to crawl out from underneath you and retrieve a hand grenade.

You glare at the human, deflecting the explosive with your arm. The wall crumbles behind you as you pace towards him, driving your blade into his gut. He slumps to his knees and you cross your arms, swiping both blades through his body.

Heisenberg retreats from the screens, tipping his head back. His attention returns to you when you stand a few metres away, tossing Ethan's head by his boots.

"Well well," he curls his fingers and you stand before him. "You really are my best creation. His thumb wipes the speck of blood from your cheek.

"Let's fix you up." He hits the table twice with his gloved hand and you obediently lay under the light.

A tear almost escaping from your dull eyes when his back is turned.