𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙜 - 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

[ any reader ]

Lungs burning and throat drier than a desert, you make a beeline for the furthest corner and dip behind the wall for cover. The monster barely giving you enough time to catch your breath as it bursts through the wall.

With a shriek you swiftly duck to avoid the spinning chainsaws, narrowly missing them by a stroke of luck as you sprint behind it. Sturm whirls around and you roll behind the one wall still left standing in the centre to take cover from the roaring flames.

Scorching heat kissing the side of your body as it storms towards you. It cuts its way through the wall with ease, leaving you with no choice but to run around it to avoid getting diced like a slab of meat.

Catching a glimpse of the glowing reactor on its back, the lightbulb in your head springs to life. You grab an old metal pole from a pile of debris, gripping it tightly in your sweaty hands. All you have to do is get behind it and jab this thing into that reactor. Easy enough, right?

"Last time you freak!" A gravelly voice manages to bellow over the commotion. "How many times do I-" Heisenberg stops with his fists by his sides. "Well, well," he takes a step closer.

Your wide eyes blink from him to Sturm, the pole still in your hands which you are more than willing to use as a bat if necessary. Heisenberg shows a hint of a smirk as he removes his glasses, taking calculated strides towards you.

"Can't say I expected to find someone like you all the way down here. Care to explain what you are doing in my factory?"

"I was just trying to hide from those things outside. I ran out of ammo. I needed somewhere to stay until it was safe enough for me to go back out there. Turns out it's worse in here than it is in the village."

He chuckles deeply. "For a fragile little human such as yourself, I would imagine so, yes."

"I'm not fragile."

"No?" He taunts. To make matters worse, propeller head moves closer with its chainsaws revving. You instantly back away and raise the pole, as if that could protect you against a beast like that.

Heisenberg seems to enjoy your reaction, watching the fear spread through your eyes. "Enough. Leave the human be." Thankfully, Sturm turns away and stomps in another direction.

"If you show me the way out I'll be on my way. You won't ever see me around here again."

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Don't come any closer."

"What exactly do you plan on doing with that?" He asks in amusement. "You have no idea who you're messing with, do you?" When he steps a little too close for your liking, you raise the pole.

With a flick of his hand it flies from your grasp, leaving you empty handed and at a loss on what to do next. He grins, forcing the pole to curl around your wrists and bind them together against your stomach.

"Show-off." You huff in defeat. Heisenberg back you up against a wall, resting an arm above your head. Gulping, you lift your chin to meet his gaze.

"I think I'll keep you."