𝘼𝙡𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

[ female reader ]

Hearing a grunt followed by a crash, you leave the sizeable bed to pad through the hallway. Alcina crouches through the doorway, her glare softening when she lays her eyes on your small figure.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, dear." She pinches the bridge of her nose. "Just a little stressed, that's all. Gosh, not to mention famished."

"There must be someone wandering around out there. I could go look for any survivors."

"Out of the question, it would be far too perilous."

"But you're starving, you all are. Let me help." She sighs, deliberating. Everyday it becomes harder for her to tell you no when you look up at her through your lashes.

"You don't stray too far from the castle. You don't let any thing or any one lay a finger on you. If you sense any danger, you come straight back here. Do you understand me?"

"I hear you loud and clear." You nod and slip on the long fur coat she had made specially for you. "I don't plan on going very far in this weather anyway, don't worry."

Alcina shakes her head with a faint smile while you lace your boots and tie the belt of your coat around your waist. Securing it tight with a bow, like always.

"Wait." You pause, turning as she crouches down to kiss your cheek. Blushing, you send a smile. "Please be careful."

"I will. Tell the girls I'll be back later, they're in a playful mood today."

Her soft chuckle is the last thing you hear as you head out into the snow. The blanket crunching under your boots that leave a trail of fresh imprints in your wake.

With no idea on how much time has passed by, you soon find yourself passing through a heavy door. Sounds of clangs and whirring filling the space that you curiously wander through. Reaching a gate, you begin to open it. Clearly someone is here.

"Well, well, I didn't think anyone was left."

Your hand retracts and you turn with a gasp, recognising the voice. "No."

"Well, hello kitten." He purrs and drops his cigar, stomping on it.

"Stay away from me." You retreat but he strides closer. "Stay away-" turning your back, a plank of metal slams across the exit. Mouth hung open, you spin around and unknowingly hold your breath as shrapnel flies to your throat.

"Mother Miranda's gonna love you."

"No please-" your cries are cut short by pieces flying to your body like magnets. Legs unable to bear the weight, you tip over and stare up at the smirking man. A final piece plummeting to cover your face.

-

When you reawaken, you hear voices and jovial gasps, sucking in a breath when you notice the doll watching you excitedly.

"Out of the way ugly I wanna see-oh!" She then giggles and claps her hands together, spinning around. "She's awa-aake!" Moreau joins in with a few chuckles of his own.