𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

[ any reader ]

With the girls busy, you decided to wander through the castle to cure your overwhelming boredom. You needed something to do since you had no one to speak to and figured today would be a good time to explore.

Despite having stayed here for almost a month, you haven't had the chance to properly scope the place out. You knew it was big, but you didn't quite grasp how big until you found yourself in the deepest parts of the castle. A place where the sisters had sternly told you to avoid due to the dangers it poses.

With their warnings invading the front of your mind, you try to find the nearest way out of the dungeons. Each cell unlocked with the bars bent and the doors forced open. You don't even wish to imagine what horrors these cells once contained.

Curiously reaching out for some loose chains hung from hooks in the ceiling, a faint growl has your head turning. A shadow appearing on the nearby wall.

"Hello?" You tremble, hoping it's someone who can help you get the hell out of here. It could be one of the sisters playing their tricks, but something in your gut tells you otherwise.

Taking cautious steps closer to the pillar, you hold your breath when a low growl rings through your right ear. Rotting hands pushing you against the wall and a decayed face inches from yours.

You shriek and force it back, hurrying away without really considering the direction your feet are taking you. It's gravelly snarls persistent behind you as it hunts you down.

Rounding a corner and bumping into another creature aimlessly roaming the area, you panic and land a harsh shove to its chest. The hunched figure toppling over and impaling itself on a spike.

Not expecting a hand to grab your wrist, you lose your balance and land on some debris. Your right palm painted with crimson from the sharp fragments littering the ground. Watching it hobble closer, you scramble backwards.

Face scrunching when your cut stings from the contact. While it may be useless given the fact that you are in the depths of the castle, you call out for help. Voice wobbling and catching in your throat.

As it reaches out to grab you, a sickle is dragged across its neck from behind. A gloved hand then shoving it aside. You sigh in relief when Cassandra peers down at you, angered that it tried to harm you.

"Are you okay?" She gives you a once-over, still dizzy from the scent of your blood but struggling to pinpoint where it's coming from. "Did it harm you, little one?"

That's when you raise your hand to display the cut on your palm. "Oh," she lowers to one knee, taking your hand with a delicate touch you still have yet to get used to. Her tongue travels over the wound, drinking every single drop.

"You taste so good. I'll never get enough of you." While her words may be unsettling for some, you feel a blush creeping up your cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I know you told me not to come down here, especially not on my own. I just got so bored without you." Cassandra can't help but smile at you in response.

"Lucky for you, I have some time to kill." She stands tall and pulls you to your feet, eyeing the palm of your hand. The lust and want in her golden orbs unmissable.

"Are you hungry?"

"Always. Especially around you, little one."

"I'll let you," the words tumble from your lips and her head tilts. "But first you have to get me out of here. This place is creeping me out."

Flashing a coy smile, she grips your hip to pull your chest against hers. "Such a tease."