𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙜 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶

[ female reader ]

Treading along the muddy pathway with your boots scraping against stones and kicking them ahead, you take a long drag of the cigar, releasing the grey cloud from your lips. Villagers take one look and clear the way for you, bowing their heads in fear.

The breeze laps at the trench coat ending below your knees, necklaces clinking together against your chest. Your sunglasses sit high on your nose to hide your sharp eyes that observe the humans cowering away.

A gloved hand loosely grips the hammer resting over your shoulder, while the other brings the cigar back to your mouth. Even once you're out of sight the villagers remain quiet.

Approaching the impressive factory, your gaze sweeps over it as you make your way inside. Soldats halt to look you over but none dare to come near you. Nor do the lycans. They take one sniff of the air around you and retreat into the shadows, knowing better than to spark a fight.

After roaming the maze, and liking what you see, you stop to admire the dormant robot strapped to a chair and three times the size of you. Holding the cigar between two fingers, you hover your hand over its face.

"I know I'm not looking in a mirror." Your brow arches as you calmly turn. Karl's hardened eyes glossing over your figure. "So who the fuck are you?"

"I'm here to claim what is mine."

"Really?" He steps closer with a chuckle. "And what is it that you think you own?"

"The factory."

He scoffs. "I think you'll find my name is on this property. Belonged to my family, now it belongs to me." You exhale smoke into his face. "Care to explain why the hell you look like me you psycho bitch?"

"Thought I'd look the part when I claim my factory." You drop the cigar and crush it beneath your boot. "Are we going to do this the hard way, Karl?"

"I'll show you the hard way." He grits.

You merely raise your chin, Karl glimpsing the metal bar hovering centimetres from your head. You remove your sunglasses and tuck them in the neckline of your shirt, looking him in the eye.

"And to think everyone here fears you."

He frowns when the soldat behind you twitches and jerks to life, ripping through the restraints with ease.

"What are you doing? That's a prototype." Despite the robot stomping towards him, the man stays put. You almost smile.

"Then you won't mind some extra scrap." The robot bursts and crumples into shrapnel by his feet. Anger clouds his scarred face.

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"I guess you could call me the new Karl Heisenberg. But better." You smile wickedly.