𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 𝙭 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙜 ー 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴

[ female reader ]

"This is not up for discussion, we have been over this a dozen times already. [Y/n] is nothing but a child! A harmless, innocent, fragile little being. She could get a paper cut and it would be the end of the world. She is the human equivalent to a precious little flower. No offence."

Your brows scrunch. "Saying no offence doesn't make it any less offensive."

"Quite right. Stop belittling her." Alcina snaps. "She is not the child here, Heisenberg, you are, because you feel the overwhelming need to make every discussion into an argument!"

"Maybe if you stopped being such a massive bitch I wouldn't have to! I'm surprised you can actually hear me all the way up there."

"Oh for heavens sake." Her hand finds her hip.

"Grow a couple more inches and you'll be in heaven." She rolls her eyes. "She's coming with me and that's final. As long as she's under my protection no harm will come to her."

"Out of the question, she'll be staying here in the castle with me, where my daughters and I can keep an eye on her."

"So you can drain her more like. She's not a walking buffet for you psychos."

"I never said she was! We wouldn't lay a finger on her, how dare you suggest otherwise. Always so crude and dramatic."

"[Y/n], you're coming with me." He points his hammer at you and your eyes bounce back and forth between them. You would have moved if it weren't for Alcina shouting back.

"She is not! Your factory is far too dangerous, how could she possibly be safe there? It's a death sentence sending her there. Especially with your pets running around without a leash to restrain them."

"My pets are under my control, and they will help me to keep her safe." He grits. "I have an entire army on my side, what do you have? Three bloodthirsty vampires."

"Who are more than capable of protecting our [Y/n]." She bites back. "At least I wouldn't have to worry about them turning rogue and clawing her face off, or better yet, taking her head clean off with a blade for an arm. Honestly, Heisenberg, how ridiculous."

You sigh heavily, dropping your hands either side of your thighs. Glimpsing the robot to your left, you rise from the plush couch to take the hammer from Karl's gloved hand. He pauses mid-insult to watch you raise it above your head and crush the robot beneath it.

He lowers his sunglasses to peer at you over the top of them, disbelief written on his face. The second robot raises the chainsaw for an arm, letting it come to life with a rumble.

Watching it step closer, you duck under the arm and twist your torso to dodge it. Grabbing it at the elbow, you direct the chainsaw to its metal covered head, slicing through it until it slumps at your feet, twitching and sparking.

"I just finished building those this morning."

You return to your seat, catching Alcina's faint chuckle. "You were arguing. I got bored."

"So you decided to become a killer?" Karl places his hands on his hips like a disappointed father.

"Still think I'm a precious little flower?"

"I think you're many things."

Alcina clears her throat, resting a hand on her chest to pat her pearls. "Heisenberg, why don't we let [Y/n] choose where she stays instead of disregarding her?" He shrugs and turns to you.

"I like the factory." Karl smirks. "I also like the castle." Alcina steals his smirk. "I think I should alternate."

He curses and whispers under his breath, "why didn't I think of that?"

"Well," Alcina raises her brows, "that's settled then. [Y/n] will alternate between your disgusting factory and my lovely castle." She struts away with a smile.

Karl frowns at the destroyed soldats. "Now I'm gonna have to rebuild those."

"Sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. I don't wanna get on your bad side after witnessing that." You chuckle when his hand squeezes your shoulder.