𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪'𝙨 - 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵

[ any reader ]

Meeting the Dimitrescu's was probably the best thing to ever happen to you. While the first encounter was terrifying, it was worth it in the end, because now you have some of the best vampires on your side.

While they told you everything there is to know about themselves and their backgrounds, you introduced them to your life and how today's modern society differs to what they're familiar with.

One thing that the sisters seemed to fall in love with was the music. Since you became good friends with Heisenberg, you had him craft a radio for you to listen to, and now there is never a moment of peace in the castle because of it.

There's always at least one of you listening to music at all times. And Alcina doesn't always find it endearing.

With the four of you sat in a circle near the fireplace, sharpening sickles and other blades, you begin to hum to the music playing in the background.

While Alcina couldn't confiscate the radio because Karl would just make another, you compromised and agreed to keep the volume low whenever she's in the same room.

Subconsciously, you start to sing one of your favourite songs that has been on loop constantly, since you first heard it a while back.

You: I wanna be your slave, I wanna be your master, I wanna make your heart beat, run like rollercoasters.

The sisters share glances, catching onto the lyrics and nodding their heads along to your voice. It just so happens to be their favourite song too. How coincidental.

Cassandra: I wanna be your good boy, I wanna be your gangster.

Daniela: 'Cause you could be the beauty, and I could be the monster.

Bela: I love you since this morning, not just for aesthetic.

You: I wanna touch your body, so fucking electric.

Alcina scoffs and sends you all a frown of disapproval, but you each smirk and keep your heads down, still humming away. Cassandra bites her lip.

Cassandra: I know you scared of me
You say that I'm too eccentric.

You: I'm crying all my tears, and that's
fucking pathetic.

Alcina: Honestly!

Bela: I wanna make you hungry, then I wanna feed ya.

Daniela: I wanna paint your face, like you're my Mona Lisa.

Cassandra: I wanna be a champion, I wanna be a loser, I'll even be a clown, 'cause I just wanna amuse ya.

Alcina: Girls.

You: I wanna be your sex toy, I wanna be your teacher, I wanna be your sin, I wanna be a preacher.

Alcina: Oh! Stop being so vulgar!

Daniela: I wanna make you love me, then I wanna leave ya.

"House call," Karl kicks the door shut behind him and brings the cigar back between his lips. Alcina's gaze sweeps over him as he strolls over, setting his hammer to one side. "Although I just wanted to annoy you since I have nothing better to do."

"I appreciate the honesty, but they seem to have beaten you to it." She nods in your direction and he looks over to find you now jumping up and down in a circle, yelling the lyrics at the top of your lungs.

"Hey, I know that song."

"Please don't."

Bela: I wanna be your slave, I wanna be your master.

Cassandra: I wanna make your heart beat, run like rollercoasters.

Daniela: I wanna be a good boy, I wanna be a gangster.

You: 'Cause you can be the beauty, and I could be the monster.

Karl: I wanna make you quiet, I wanna make you nervous, I wanna set you free, but I'm too fucking jealous

Alcina: *sighs*