𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘵

[ female reader ]

"Finally, you're home." Cassandra appears a few steps ahead, but her smile slowly fades when she gets a closer look at you. "Hey, what's with the sad face?"

"Some guy in the village insulted my dress." Your shoulders sag, turning away from your reflection in the decor.

"What?" A glare descends over her face quicker than a bolt of lightning.

"I wanted to look like you and your sisters because you're all so pretty. I guess it doesn't work for me." You bow your head and she scowls. If looks could kill.

"Who insulted you, [Y/n]?"

You lift your head upon hearing the low tone, shrugging a shoulder. "I don't know his name. But he wasn't a nice man at all. Old. Grumpy. Impatient, ill-mannered, the list goes on. Think he had some sort of cross around his neck. Ironic since-"

"Stay here."

"Where are you going?" You sigh when she disappears, trudging through the corridors and following the sound of laughter. "Hey."

"Hey sugar." Daniela purrs.

"How's our favourite pet doing?" Bela tilts her head.

"I'm okay. Cass just left without an explanation so I figured I'd come be with you."

"Strange." The blonde frowns.

"She'll be back," Daniela brushes it off.

-

A little while later, Cassandra returns to the castle, dragging the blabbering man into the room and hooking his hands above his head. Her sisters inhale deeply.

"Is this him?"

You stand, blinking. "I-yes-yeah that's, that's him."

"You brought us a treat?" Bela rises to her feet alongside her sister.

"I brought the stupid manthing who insulted [Y/n]. Care to repeat what you told her this morning?" He gulps, whining when she grips his head roughly. "Speak!"

"I said-I said she'll never be like you. It doesn't suit her."

"My, that wasn't very wise." Daniela folds her arms.

"How dare you." Bela growls.

"Perhaps I should teach you a lesson you will never forget." Cassandra jerks his head to the side and clamps her mouth onto his neck, purposely being harsh to draw more screams from his throat.

"Please tell me you plan on sharing." Daniela stares hungrily. Cassandra pulls away, licking her lips.

"He's all yours. Be quick. He's a little stale."
The couple share smirks, flying across the room to dig into their meal.

Cassandra strolls over with crimson coating her chin. She smiles sheepishly. "I hope you know you look good enough to eat dressed like this."

You tuck your hair behind your ear, blushing. "Thank you." Letting your gaze briefly drop from her softening eyes, you run your thumb over her bottom lip before leaning up to steal a kiss. The last thing you want is to taste blood on your tongue. Especially his.

She brings your thumb to her mouth, licking it clean while staring down at your flustered self.

"Hm," she hums and winks. "I've tasted better."