𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴

[ any reader ]

"Thanks for this." You murmur while fighting to keep your heavy eyes open. Daniela pulls the hem of your shirt down, concealing the bandages around your stomach. "I didn't even realise I was hurt until I—'til I saw the blood."

"I figured since you kept chasing the human. I did tell you to stop."

"I know. I guess I just...wanted to..."

When a weight lands on her shoulder she steals a glance, unsure on how to react to you fast asleep and curled into her side. Her body becomes stiff as cardboard, reluctant to move even an inch.

The arm that is underneath you raises a little and she hesitantly pats your shoulder, listening to your deep breaths. If it were anyone else she would have shoved them on to the floor without a second thought, but something about you seems to bring out the softer side of her.

A bright light has your face scrunching as you blink your eyes open, squinting at the sun glaring through the window. You rub your eyes and drop a hand on someone's chest.

Your fingers explore the necklace and you lift your head, gazing back at Daniela whose brows are scrunched, already staring at you like she's never seen a human before. She finds you oddly adorable, innocently batting your lashes to wake yourself up.

"You stayed with me?"

"I um..."

"You didn't move all night?"

"I didn't want to wake you." She informs softly as you lift up a little. You smile and bite your bottom lip. "What?"

"You're really cute."

"What? Why?"

"You didn't move because you didn't want to wake me?" She blinks. "You're precious."

"Oh." She turns her head away to hide her blushing face. Caught up in the moment, you lean in to kiss her cheek before pulling away quickly.

Her golden eyes light up when they meet yours. But you turn away moments later, kneeling with your hands comfortably in your lap. A kiss is placed on your right cheek and you gasp slightly, mirroring her shy smile.

You giggle under your breath, beaming from ear to ear when you hear her light chuckle. The pain of your wounds long forgotten with such a beautiful soul in front of you.