𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘪𝘭𝘺

[ any reader ]

"[Y/n]!"

The excited voice wakes you from your nap by the fireplace, encouraging you to crack an eye open. "What?" You mumble. "What is it?"

"Look who I caught." Cassandra grins proudly. You glimpse the dazed man, who appears as if he'd collapse in a heartbeat if she weren't gripping his collar so tightly. "Doesn't he look delicious?"

"Oh yeah, very...appetising." You scratch the side of your head.

"I'm gonna play with him before Bela steals him."

"Have fun." You give them a small wave. "My god, she has my whole heart." You mutter and drop your head back onto the pillow.

Your legs carry you through the maze of a castle, rounding each corner you've grown familiar with over your time here, before descending the staircase once you find it.

"Rawr!"

The soft voice lures a slight squeal from you as you spin around, smiling brightly at the witch who tickles your sides. You stretch your arms up for a hug, briefly closing your eyes once in her embrace.

"Hey, pet." Bela leans against the wall beside you with folded arms.

"Hey. Kill many humans today?"

"Just the one." Her eyes roll and you chuckle. "I know you and Cassandra are together but I have to ask, do you love her?" She smiles coyly.

"You know love is a strong word to me."

"I know. But do you?"

"I'm not gonna answer you," you sing with a smile.

"Do I have to beg?"

"You can if you'd like." Her eyes glimpse her sisters over your shoulder. You hear Daniela's chuckles and turn your head, instantly blushing when Cassandra floats over to your side.

"Hey, doll."

"I love you."

"What was that?"

"I said I missed you."

"Such a cute little thing." She wraps you up in her arms. Bela stands with one hand on her hip and the other pressed against the wall. You choose to ignore the way she teasingly cocks a brow at you.

"I'm so tired."

"I think you should lay with me."

"But I still have so much to do, I don't want your mother to get angry because I—" you take one look at Cassandra stretched across the bed with open arms and abandon your chores without a second thought. "Like I could say no to you."

She smiles happily as you settle in her arms, fidgeting for a few seconds until snuggling into her comfortably. Your head on her chest to listen to her heart, enjoying the way it rises and falls so soothingly. Like usual, her fingers toy with your soft hair, presuming you've fallen asleep due to your slow breaths.

"I love you too." She whispers.

Your lips curl upwards.