𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙜 - 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺

[ female reader ]

You clip the belt around your waist, receiving a satisfied smirk from Karl as he finishes dressing himself. With your hands on your hips, lips still a little puffy and hair a complete mess, he finds it impossible to take his eyes off you. You look absolutely gorgeous.

"Care to tell me where you threw my shirt?"

"I don't know, I quite enjoy seeing you like this." He purrs, resting his hands either side of your thighs once you sit on the edge of his desk again.

"I'm not walking around half-naked," you sing. Arms draped over his shoulders while he admires the marks littering your bare torso.

"Why not? It's a beautiful sight."

"Stop." You chuckle, lightly pushing his chest to let you stand up. The door suddenly bursts open with the man aiming his gun, eyes almost bulging out of his head when he catches a glimpse of you. You freeze, watching a sheet of metal plant itself in front of your body.

"Do you mind?" Heisenberg brings a cigar to his lips. "Kind of in the middle of something here."

"Yes," Ethan chokes. "I-I can see that."

"The hell are you doing in my factory, Winters?"

"You-you told me to come here?"

"Yes, but I didn't expect you to be here so quickly. What, have you got nothing better to do?"

"I'm trying to save my daughter." Comes his matter-of-fact tone. "Rose? Remember her?"

"How could I forget with you babbling on about her constantly?" He sighs and plucks your shirt from the floor, retracing his steps to hand it over with a sly grin. You shake your head and pull it over your torso. He flicks his fingers and the metal returns to the wall after making sure you're decent.

"My daughter was taken from me, what did you expect me to do? Sit around? Do..." he gestures to the two of you. "This?"

"Not her." Heisenberg protectively quips. "She's off the table. Or on it if you want to be literal." You bite your lip to stifle a laugh.

"I know she's off-oh my god. Look, you asked me to come here, I'm here, can we get on with whatever it is you brought me here for?"

"Suppose." Karl sighs. He raises a hand, motioning for the man to walk and Ethan begins to make his way out of the office.

"Oh, and Winters." The couple stop as a lycan hops down. You pat it's head, raising your chin at the blond. "Don't keep my man too long." While he gulps and nods, Karl sends you a hungry smirk.