𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦

[ any reader ]

While the blonde happily gulps down the rich blood from the bag, you lean against the wall with your eyes on her. Even with the crimson coating her lips and dripping down her chin, she looks as gorgeous as ever.

Wearing a shy smile, she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand and you stuff the empty bag in the pocket of your coat. Now it's her time to stare at you, a slight smirk tugging at the corner of her lips.

"What?" You blush. She brushes it off. "I feel guilty for not giving any to your sisters. I wish there was something I could do to make this fair for everyone."

"I know, I do too, but no one can know about this. If anyone finds out about you anything could happen."

"I'll just have to be careful."

-

As usual, you slip into the castle and stand in your usual spot, waiting for the blonde. Hearing the door open, you turn with a smile that instantly fades when Lady Dimitrescu walks in.

"Well, well." Her gloved hands find her hips. "Who might you be?" You gulp and try to run, stopped by a rough grip on the back of your neck. "I asked you a question."

"[Y/n]," you gasp.

"What's this?" She plucks the gift from your hands to read the name you'd written on it.

'Bela x'

"You tiptoe around my castle, to see my daughter behind my back, without my permission? To bring her these but leave the rest of us to starve?"

"I'm-"

"Seems pointless to gift such useless little blood bags like these when she has you. Wouldn't you agree?"

Bela consciously checks her hair, slipping through the doors. Her smile vanishing when she finds you with your arm stuck in her mother's hand. The vice-like grip pulling a wince from your scrunched face.

"Mother-"

"Save it." She snaps. "I expected better from you, Bela. Keeping a human all to yourself? Being so inconsiderate and greedy by only considering your own health and hunger? How selfish could you possibly be?"

"No, Mother it's not like that I-"

"Why don't we hear what your sisters have to say about this first, hm?"

"No, Mother please-"

"Girls!" She calls, dragging you along with her as she passes through the doors.

"Mother!" Bela storms after her.

"Girls, look what I have for you."

Cassandra and Daniela giggle, circling you with hungry eyes and wide grins. The latter leans closer to your neck, inhaling deeply and humming to herself. The insatiable look on her face only irking Bela further.

"Where was this one hiding?" Cassandra queries, dancing her fingers over your tense shoulder.

"It would appear your sister has already laid claim to this mortal." Alcina's tone drips with disdain. The couple frown at Bela who avoids their questioning gazes. "Seems they are quite the item. Don't you know how dangerous it is to sneak a human into my home without my knowledge? Without my permission?"

"You would've forced me to share."

"Because that is the least you can do," comes her strict words and scolding tone. "Treat your sisters how you wish to be treated, that is what I have always told you."

"This wasn't just food!" Bela objects. "It was..."

"What? Love?" Alcina spits. "Are you trying to tell me you have caught feelings for a human? For someone as fragile and weak as this?" She shoves your arm and you drop in front of the blonde. Cassandra and Daniela share looks of pity.

"Yes!" She blurts. "I may be a disappointment in your eyes because I caught feelings for a human but I don't care."

"I will slice your precious human into ribbons."

"You'll do no such thing!" Bela pulls you to your feet and moves you behind her. An action that takes everyone by surprise. Even herself. "[Y/n], go. I'll make sure you escape safely."

"No," you breathe. "No Bela I'm not leaving you behind."

"I'm not giving you a choice." You swallow when she cups your face. "Go. Quickly. Don't look back."

A tear rolls down your cheek as you hurry through the nearest pair of doors. Raised voices and thumps echoing in the background while you swiftly flee the castle.