𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 - 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

[ any reader ]

"Is this really necessary?" You question. "Do you really need to argue over me like this?"

"Yes," Karl snaps, "because these idiots think they can win."

"The only idiot here is you, Heisenberg." His sister quips.

"What was that?"

"Hm, deaf as well as dumb. Nothing has changed."

"You know what?" He summons his hammer, sizing her up. Why even try? Has he not seen the size difference between them?

"I have something to say." Moreau raises his hand. You look at him with a smile and he clears his throat. "I'd just like a friend, truthfully."

"I'll be your friend anyway."

"Really?"

"Of course. You know, we could just get out of here and go watch a movie." His eyes light up. You jerk your head to the side and begin to leave but a hammer lowers before you.

"Sit your ass down." Karl rasps. You huff and sit on the pew, crossing your arms over your chest. "Moreau, don't be foolish, did you really think you'd be chosen?"

"By my friend?"

"You're not friends."

"Yes we are." You interrupt.

"Making friends with the freak?"

"Don't call him that."

"I could use another friend." Angie cackles.

"I'll gladly be your friend but I don't like the tone you used."

"You don't wanna go there." Karl shakes his head. "Psycho will turn you into a doll too, get lost freak."

"Bite me!" Angie shouts back.

"Oh for heaven's sake." Alcina sighs loudly.

"Don't bring God into this you know he ain't real." Karl butts in again.

"Idiot, we're standing in a chapel."

"And that makes him real?"

"This is more than enough proof that the human would be better off under my roof, under my care. Away from simpletons."

"You think the human's better off because you put your faith into a fantasy?"

"Would you stop being so ignorant!"

"What is the meaning of this?" Miranda's voice brings a wave of silence over the siblings. Karl lowers his hammer while Alcina bows her head a little, Donna scooping up Angie as Moreau shuffles closer to her.

"I asked you to decide between yourselves in a civilised manner and you couldn't even do that. I raised you better than this." Hushed apologies are uttered. "Until I can decide who deserves them, this human will be staying with me."

"I choose Miranda." You smile when she places a hand on top of your head.

Karl squints. "You little bitch," he whispers. Alcina hits him lightly up the back of his head.

"Leave us."

Donna and Moreau walk out calmly with the others following behind. Karl mutters another insult, growling when Alcina slaps the back of his head again.

You look up at Miranda, swinging your legs a little as she softly speaks. "Oh what to do with you."