𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙍𝙚𝙙𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙 - 𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥

[ male reader ]

You follow the grunts to the training room where your boss is pummelling then punchbag. Chris casts a glance in your direction, his body then turning to face you properly when he realises who has joined him.

"Couldn't sleep." You admit, setting your bottle of water on a bench.

"Nightmare?" You only nod. He steps towards you. "Alright. Hit me." He beckons you over with a flick of his hand.

Catching on, you give him a slight smile and aim your fist. He easily ducks and steps to the side so you try again, running your tongue over your top teeth when he ends up behind you. You watch him bring his fingers to the side of your head, acting as a gun.

"Is that the best you got?"

You twist and aim again, purposely backing him up until he meets the wall and you pin him against it. He gives you a slight hum in response.

"You're going easy on me." You mutter.

"I can be rough if you'd like." You catch his smirk and return it.

"You know I would."

He shoves you back and you move quickly to catch his wrist, your limbs ending up tangled. He hooks his foot behind your ankle, raising your leg so your back hits the mats.

"I've been wanting to kick your ass since yesterday." He circles you and cracks his knuckles.

"Was that when I said your ego would knock me on my ass before you could?"

"I just proved you wrong."

You collide your body weight into him and tackle him to the ground, landing on top with an arm over his neck.

"You were saying?"

He rolls his eyes and kicks you off, the two of you rising to your feet and rolling your shoulders.

"Don't get cocky." He points as you walk in circles, sizing each other. "Get your head in the game."

Your head tilts. "Which one?"

While his brows are furrowed, you smirk and roundhouse kick the distracted man. He twists and lands on one knee, a proud smile making its way onto your face. You hear him huff a laugh and stand up unharmed.

"Nice moves."

"Why don't you just stop flirting and kiss me already, Redfield? The chase is becoming a little tedious."

"I'll consider it. But you'll have to beat me first. Losers don't get rewards."

You frustratedly aim for his smug face but he traps your wrist in his large hand, forcing you to your knees with his strong arm locked around your neck. You flip him onto his back and wrap your legs around his head, purposely applying pressure.

"Feel like giving in?"

"Alright." He chuckles and pats your leg twice. You uncross your ankles, accepting his outstretched hand. "Good job. Footwork could be better though."

"My footwork is impeccable and you know it." You huff, following him with your eyes when he strides towards the door.

"You coming or what, [L/n]?"

"Huh?" You blink and tear your gaze from his muscles.

"Don't you want your reward?"

Your thumb swipes across your bottom lip which you trap between your teeth, earning a lustful smile from Chris as you take long strides through the room.