𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺

[ any reader ]

Wandering the castle to burst your boredom while the sisters are doing their own thing, your feet halt when a vase is smashed from just up ahead. Retrieving the gun pressed against your back, you round the corner.

The blond inhales and raises his weapon at the same time as you. His eyes scanning your figure while yours scan his.

"Who are you?"

"Who are you?" He echoes.

"I asked first."

"Ethan."

"Winters?" You partially grit.

"You know me? How?"

You scoff. "You're the only thing people seem to gossip about round here. Couldn't escape you before, can't escape you now that you're here in the flesh. What do you think you're doing here?"

"I'm trying to get my daughter back."

"You thought coming here was the right way to go about that? I was given orders to shoot if I ever found you alive."

"Wouldn't do that if I were you."

"A little cocky are we?"

"Don't come any closer."

"Or what? You'll kill me too?"

"If I have to."

"How about we cut the act." You stuff the gun back under your shirt. "You gonna shoot an unarmed, innocent person?"

"You're still a threat."

You smile. "Damn right." In the blink of an eye you snatch the gun from his hands and pin him against the wall by his throat. He shoves you back and you easily dodge a hit, kicking his back so he stumbles into a table. The vase toppling off the edge.

Dammit, Alcina's gonna be mad about that.

You empty the gun, letting the ammunition scatter by your feet. He struggles against you, shoving you against the wall. You hold up the shard you'd picked up on the way, watching him scan the cut on his hand.

"Is that the best you got?"

"Just wait."

He frowns at your innocent smile. An insect lands on his face which he's quick to swat away. Another bug circles his head and he groans, waving his hands through the air. A grunt leaving him when one crawls under his skin and exits through the cut on his hand.

"Looking for Rose?" A silky voice fills the silence. You raise your chin as Bela appears.

"The fuck?" Ethan breathes.

She inhales deeply, smiling to herself. "Mm, man-blood." He groans when she shoves him against the wall, quickly realising her strength outmatches his. "Kitten, you got me a present?" She purrs.

"I did." Her lips curl into a toothy grin, the sight of sharp fangs startling the helpless man. "Maybe save a little for your family. But he's all yours, my love."

"We're going to have so much fun." Bela giggles before digging her teeth into his neck, eliciting a howl.