𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧

[ any reader ]

"Thanks for um..." you point between the two of you, "this."

"Anytime, doll. You're probably the only person round here I can tolerate."

"My ego just blew up." You chuckle. "Hey, are the trees spinning?"

"Nope." Karl smiles. "You're just shit-faced."

"There's what on my face?!" You clutch his coat. "Oh. Sorry. I'll see you whenever I next see you. I will also replace everything I drank."

"Good luck with that." He waves you off as you enter the castle.

You lean against the door to shut it, arms flailing as you stumble back. Hearing it bang shut, you adjust your coat and try your best to walk up the steps in a straight line.

"You're drunk again." Cassandra appears with her arms folded over her chest. "You know Mother hates it when you drink."

"Yeah well, she's not actually my mom." She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "I'm going to bed."

"That's all you're going to say?" Her hands drop by her sides.

"Yep."

"You're still mad?" She bows her head and you pause on the staircase, sighing. You hold onto the banister and turn to face her, a little unsteady as you descend.

"Fine. You wanna talk. Talk." You remove your coat and throw it carelessly onto the nearby chair.

"I just want to apologise if you'd-is that his shirt? That's not your shirt."

"Yeah I ruined mine. Karl gave me one of his." You notice her jaw clench. "So you're gonna show me your jealous side now? My god, Cassandra, make up your mind. Are you mad at me or jealous of your own family for showing me a little kindness?"

"[Y/n]-"

"Would you have preferred me to walk home naked in the snow?"

"Watch yourself." She warns when you bite back at her. "I just don't like how it smells like him. His scent is all over you-you smell like him."

"He's my friend, alright?" You close your eyes, more than tired of the arguing. "Would you have a problem if he borrowed my clothes?"

"I have a problem with you visiting his factory without telling me first. I have a problem with you drinking your own body weight and not speaking to me."

"Yeah and I have a problem with us arguing all of the time! I wouldn't spend so much time with him if this worked. But it doesn't. And I am the only friend he has so I'm not just going to abandon him."

"Well you're home now. You can take it off."

Your brow arches. "No." Her eyes lock with yours. "No I think I'll keep it on actually. It's quite comfy. You know how much I love borrowing other people's clothes. Oversized, soft, smell nice." You purposely smirk.

"If you're trying to annoy me-"

"I don't have to try, Cassandra."

She licks her lips, gritting her teeth when she inhales his scent again. A fire burns within her eyes that sweep over your figure.

"I said take it off."

"I said no."

"Take. It. Off."

"Come over here and make me."

In the blink of an eye she has you pinned against the wall. You try to wriggle free but the hand on your hip tightens, as does the one around your neck.

"You know, I'm getting real tired of your attitude."

"Really?" You lick your lips while glancing at hers. "That's too bad."

"For you, yes."

You gasp when her sickle cuts through the shirt. She roughly tugs the fabric from your body, letting the pieces land by your feet. Your face hardens.

"That was my friend's."

"I'm sure your friend will understand."

"I'm sure I could ask him for another." You smirk and raise your chin when she presses the blade to your neck. The fire in her golden orbs causes your heart to skip a beat.

"Careful, little one. You're forgetting how fragile you are."

"So remind me."

You shove the blade aside and tug her closer, capturing her lips with yours. Her hand raises from your hip to run through your hair, tugging the strands. You smile against her.

Mission successful.