𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝘽𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙤 - 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘵

[ any reader ]

To say that Angie has become jaded over the past few weeks is an understatement. Watching you and Donna subtly flirt with one another and steal longing glances when the other is preoccupied, has almost become the norm for you both, much to the doll's annoyance.

She once tried to get you both to admit your feelings, but neither of you budged. You simply laughed off her mini outburst and carried on with your lives.

"Hey Donna, need any help?" You ask politely. She nods and smiles warmly, motioning for you to take a seat beside her. You watch her hands closely as she creates a new outfit for one of her dolls, oblivious to Angie glaring behind the wall.

Moments later she's climbing up onto the table and stomping her foot before you both to earn your attention. "Confess your feelings or so help me!" She points.

"Confess?" You smile cluelessly.

"I know you like each other!"

"Well, we have grown close over the past week or so." You glimpse Donna who nods in agreement. "I care for her dearly, you too. How could I not?" You take Angie's small hand on your finger. "I love you both."

"No!" She whines in frustration.

"I don't know what is going on with you," you chuckle and adjust her veil. "You're so precious. What would I do without you, hm?"

"I am not precious! I'm dangerous!"

"Of course you are." You nod to Donna who smiles and continues to sew the pieces of fabric together, holding it under the light so you don't strain your eyes.

Since then, Angie has conversed with her friends and together they came to a simple solution that will solve her problem. At least she hopes it will.

"Hello." You greet cheerfully when the doll skips into the room. She travels over to where you are seated on a chair and climbs up your leg, making herself comfortable in your lap.

"Are you busy tomorrow?"

"I am not." You send her a smile.

"Are you?" She tilts her chin up to gaze at Donna when she calmly makes her way into the kitchen. She shakes her head.

"Do you have something planned?" You question curiously, smoothing the wedding dress draped over her swaying legs.

"Yes!" She claps her tiny hands together. "You two have fun." Angie then climbs down and hurries out of the room. You frown at Donna whose focus has already shifted to you.

"Did she... Did she just—"

Donna quietly clears her throat, looking elsewhere with flushed cheeks. You bite your lip and rub the side of your neck, sitting in complete silence.