𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 .𝟑

[ female reader ]

The mirror paints your reflection perfectly, showing you the sable dress that clings to your figure. You smooth your hands over the smooth material to explore the contrast between lace and silk. Too caught up in scrutinising how it looks to notice the woman watching you.

"While I do so love you wearing my clothes, care to enlighten me on the occasion, doll?" You find your witch with an eyebrow cocked and arms folded over her chest. Sparkling eyes sweep over you from your feet to your curled lips.

"I wanted somethin' nice for the funerals. Part of me feels that it's inconsiderate in a way, to hold one big funeral for everyone. Did they really think it was a good idea? If it was someone I cared about I wouldn't want them bein' mixed with the others like that. Maybe it's just me."

"Humans are strange creatures." Cassandra drops onto her bed with a sigh. "I don't plan on staying long. All that is required of us is to simply show our faces. Pay our respects."

"I'd still like to look nice."

"Trying to catch someone's eye?" Her tone is playful and silvery. You lock eyes with her in the mirror and the corners of your mouth quirk. "Looking like that I can't imagine it'd be difficult."

"Well, now that you mention it, I do happen to have my eye on a certain someone."

Her grin widens. "Oh?"

"They're gorgeousー stunning even. Never fail to take my breath away with a simple look. Always know how to sweep me off my feet."

"They sound like quite a catch."

"They are." You drop one eyelid to wink.

"Hey." She curls her finger to beckon you over. You stand between her legs at the foot of the grand bed, hands resting on her shoulders while her pale ones find your hips. "You look gorgeous. Wear this. They might be in mourning but at least they'll have a view to admire."

You scrunch your nose and kiss her forehead, pulling away a moment later to squint curiously at the window, searching for the shadow that had caught your careful gaze. Nothing but bouncing branches and spirals of snowflakes.

"Something wrong?"

"I'm not sure. I've had a bad feelin' since the night we dealt with the Boones."

"What kind of feeling?" Her thumbs trace soothing circles on your hips.

"Like I'm bein' watched."

Cassandra aligns her gaze with yours to briefly peer through the frosted glass. "I'd sense a human lurking where they shouldn't be. Perhaps you're overthinking. You do tend to let the stress get to you."

"Maybe... But what if someone saw us?"

"No one was there."

"You can sense humans. Could've been somethin' else. I can't seem to shake the feelin'. I know when I'm bein' watched. When I find out who it is I'll have their eyes."

Your witch hums deeply, eyes full of darkening lust. Hands dip to the backs of your thighs and your knees plant either side of her legs. Hair is delicately brushed away from your face by hands that are all too eager to dance along your exposed skin.