𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴

[ any reader ]

The door is pushed open as Bela floats in, shoving it shut behind her so her sisters can't lay their eyes on you.

"I'm so bored." She huffs, basically flying around the room in circles. "Bored. Bored. Bored bored bored."

"I take it you're bored." You chuckle and sit up in the tub, bringing your knees to your chest.

"Don't mock me."

"I'm not mocking you. You're just adorable."

"Shut up," she grumbles playfully.

"Well, my hair is washed and smelling like roses." She hums and sniffs the air, smiling at the scent. "Give me five minutes and we can do something?"

Bela stops with her hands on her hips. Eyes narrowed on you.

"You can't wait five minutes?" The blonde comes closer. "What are you-Bela!" You gasp when she climbs into the tub, pulling the gloves off with her teeth. "You really couldn't wait five minutes?!"

"Nope." She sits down opposite you, water sloshing over the edge and onto the floor.

"Your dress." Your brows scrunch.

"It'll dry."

"I know bu-woah." You blink when she pulls you into her lap with your knees either side of her legs. You clear your throat, resting your hands on her shoulders.

"You smell good enough to eat."

"I smell like a rose. You like eating flowers?"

"I like eating humans that smell like them."

"Okay," you chuckle. She loosely wraps your hair around her hand and gives it a tug, exposing your neck for her lips to explore. The angle causes your eyes to land on the door.

"Please tell me you locked the door."

She glances at it before meeting your gaze. "You like the thrill of possibly getting caught, right?"

"Bela." Your eyes widen. She grins, hungrily pressing her lips to yours to muffle your protests.