𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙜 - 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺

[ male reader ]

Once the aircraft is grounded in the field, the squad descend the platform and fan out a little to scan the area. Chris trails behind, nodding once as he stands beside you.

"Umber eyes, Lobo, head north, clear as much of the path as you can." The men nod and jog away. "Night Howl, Tundra, travel east. Canine and I will head south and find what we can. Cobra, I need you to stay in this area. This factory is a hotspot."

"Got it." You nod, beginning to pull away from the group. Chris bellows more orders over the comms, striding off with Dion by his side.

Emily curses in your ear. "Multiple bioweapons on site. They're everywhere."

"I see you." Chris states as gunfire echoes in the distance. "Cobra have you got eyes on Winters?"

"Negative."

A roar has you turning on the spot and pulling the trigger, hitting the growling lycan with a spray of bullets. Another appears in its place after it collapses. You easily reload the weapon and aim for its chest and head, knocking it down as it launches into the air.

A third jumps out from a mound of scrap metal, clawing the gun from your hands. You toss a flash grenade at its feet, shielding your eyes from the light while retrieving the GL7 from your belt, pulling the trigger before it can lash out at you.

Seconds later you're reloading again, treading cautiously as you check your surroundings. One launches down from the rooftop, roaring when you shoot its throat in midair.

Heisenberg calmly makes his way back towards his factory with metal pieces floating behind him. He releases the cloud of smoke from his lips, halting in his tracks to scan you up and down.

You pause too, keeping your gun aimed ahead. His sunglasses hide his eyes, but his head tilting indicates him viewing the dead lycans around you.

"Who might you be, pretty boy?" He utters sardonically, slowly edging closer.

"Cobra."

"I prefer real names."

"I don't think you deserve to know." You notice his brow arching and the hidden smirk on his scarred lips. "Boss, I got eyes on Heisenberg. Still no sight of Winters."

You keep your gaze trained on the grey-haired man before you. He discards of the cigar, tightening his hand around his hammer.

"So it's Ethan Winters you're after. He's not here."

"You know where he is?"

"I might. But I don't just give away information for free."

Your jaw tenses for a moment. "I don't bargain. Tell me where Winters is." He raises his chin. "I have orders to shoot if I deem you a threat."

"Perhaps, but you won't."

You turn your head to the side, listening to the howls and gunshots deeper into the village. "I'm running out of time, tell me where he is." You order sternly.