𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙜 - 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘨

[ any reader ]

Arms held above your head by a firm hand around your wrists, your shoulders press against the uncomfortable wall. The furious man towering over you with a devious glimmer in his hard eyes.

"I will grind you into paste." He spits, still rambling on about your inevitable demise. As expected, you were in for a huge speech before he sends you into the afterlife. He loves being a man of words.

Feeling your limbs becoming sore, you inaudibly sigh, not entirely paying attention to anything leaving his mouth. The rumbling of what you presume to be a chainsaw adding to the background noise.

You didn't intend to stumble across his factory again. Nor did you intend to trespass and find yourself completely and hopelessly lost, only for Heisenberg himself to walk in on you curiously searching his desk for a map to locate any kind of exit.

It only took him a few long strides before he had you swiftly pinned against the wall, unable to move or look away from his face, because he'd roughly grip your jaw to bring your attention back to him otherwise.

"I'll teach you a lesson you will never forget. Once I'm finished with you, little one, you'll be nothing but-"

Without much consideration, you lean closer to softly press your lips against his. Eyelids fluttering, you feel him tense and still entirely. Stood before you like a statue. You slowly pull away, innocently peering up at him through your lashes.

"I can't say I expected that. Do you usually kiss people who hold a strong desire to kill you?"

"Not usually."

"Did you think that would persuade me to keep you alive?"

"Did it work?" His eyes narrow at your burst of confidence that seems to have bloomed out of thin air. A low growl sounds in the pit of his throat.

"Try again."

Wearing a light smile, you lean up a second time to repeat your spur-of-the-moment action from only a moment ago. His grip on you loosens and you begin to lower your hands to tug him closer. Until something cold replaces his calloused hand.

You pull away with a gasp, frowning up at his cocky smirk. Chest heaving and touching his with every deep inhale, you glimpse his curled lips. Wrists rubbing against the stubborn metal.

"You didn't think I'd let you live that easily, did you?" His fingers brush against your cheek. "Oh no. No, I wanna hear you beg."