8. Impromptu Robbery

"Hey, little boy, are you over 18?"

"Have you finished your homework? A good boy shouldn't come here."

Before Ling Fan could reach the door of the casino, he was stopped by several young men and girls. Every one of them wore an unfriendly, mocking smile.

They were all wearing white shirt and blue trousers or skirts, but they were not the casino receptionists. Although they had been contracted to the casino, they were not completely regulated by the casino.

They were collectively called the 'AG'. To be more exact, their job was to help entertain guests of honour.

The only purpose of them coming here every day was to find a sugar daddy.

Where there is a market, there is competition. Obviously, they saw Ling Fan as a competitor.

Chu Xiao was known to be a very principled man who forbade the employment of minors.

Even though the casino refused to hire minors, there were always some cash-strapped teenagers coming here looking for a chance to climb up the social ladder. Workers of the casino wouldn't intervene if those teenagers were taken away by rich guests who were interested in them.

Although it was a rare occurrence, there were still teenagers who wanted to try their luck here. After all, some rich men preferred to have sex with minors...

The thought put those young men and girls on the defensive. They looked at Ling Fan with open hostility.

"Boy, you are really unattractive, to be honest. If you are here to try your luck, you should dress more decently. "

With his eyes dropped, Ling Fan crooked his finger. "Good advice," he said under his breath.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. I'm not here to compete with you. In fact, I'm here because Yu Hong asked me to deliver a message to Boss Chu," Ling Fan said with a solemn expression on his face.

Yu Hong was one of Chu Xiao's staff. She was a very capable woman who helped Chu Xiao deal with his underground business problems. Many people had heard of her, but not many knew her full name.

Ironically, Ling Fan had learned everything about Yu Hong from Luo Li.

Hearing this, those guys' faces changed.

To them, delivering a message to Chu Xiao meant a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to approach him. They all dreamed of winning his heart and becoming his lovers.

A young man said, "Boy, I can help deliver the message. It's not safe to stay out at night. You'd better go home now."

"Okay."

He was surprised that Ling Fan agreed readily.

With a greedy expression on his face, Ling Fan continued, "But you have to give me 500 yuan."

"Haha, no problem." For the young man, 500 yuan was even not enough to buy a pair of briefs.

Ling Fan took a wad of ¥ 100 notes from the young man and said, "Since you are so generous, I'll leave it to you. But the message is very important, and we'd better go somewhere quiet, and then I'll tell you."

"Come on, let's go."

The man led Ling Fan into an alley next to the casino.

"Now you can tell me."

"Well, please come closer. I want to say... You will have to go home naked today."

"What? What do you mean... Ah!" Before the man could figure out what Ling Fan was going to do, Ling Fan took out a stick and knocked him unconscious.

Five minutes later, a young man in a casino uniform came out of the alley.

To be more exact, he was just a teenager under 18...