19. His Matchless Beauty

The bar was big.

In the previous life Chu Xiao randomly ducked into a room after the aphrodisiacs took effect.

The room was chosen randomly.

But fortunately, it was daylight and there weren't many people in the bar. Only some regular guests were there.

So it didn't take long before Luo Li found Chu Xiao.

Then what happened?

Ling Fan guessed that it was a story of a beauty willingly having sex with the hero who saved him.

At first no one knew what happened between Luo Li and Chu Xiao in the bar.

But later, Luo Li was very high-profile when he competed with Mr. Lan's legal son for control of the Lan clan. So his opponent bought off a barman and dug out his affair with Chu Xiao.

The news caused a sensation.

It was a pity that Chu Xiao took action immediately to stop the news spreading.

Although Luo Li didn't establish a romantic relationship with Chu Xiao immediately after they had sex for the first time, their love was in bud.

If they hadn't had sexual intercourse, Chu Xiao wouldn't had fallen for Luo Li and everything wouldn't have happened.

At the beginning, Ling Fan just wanted to prevent their relationship from developing further.

But a strange idea suddenly popped into his head that day when he saw Chu Xiao outside the casino.

Chu Xiao certainly was a dominating figure, all-powerful and very lofty. Ling Fan wanted to see how he was being tormented by the aphrodisiacs. Maybe he would groan like a humble prostitute.

Ling Fan came to the door of Room 1707.

The door was unlocked, so he could hear the sound of groans in the room.

It was low and muffled.

But for some unknown reason, Chu Xiao's groans tickled Ling Fan's heart...

He pushed open the door, walked in and then locked it behind him.

His movement was done in one smooth motion.

"Who's there?!"

Even though the aphrodisiacs made Chu Xiao feel dopey and unable to concentrate, he was still on a heightened state of alert.

"What right have you to question me? Who are you?"

Ling Fan smiled. It was dim in the room, but he soon found Chu Xiao whose body was excited and driven by lust.

'It appears that the reprocessed medicine works well,' he thought.

"Get out of here!" Chu Xiao snarled. There was a murderous look in his eyes.

He realized that something was wrong soon after he drank the glass of wine, but it was too late to go to his private room.

He swore that he would kill whoever barged in.

Ling Fan saw the murderous look in Chu Xiao's eyes.

But he remained calm because he was fearless after having spent ten years in prison with those murderers.

"Get out of here? Humph! Who are you to tell me to leave?" With that, Ling Fan came close to Chu Xiao who was lying prone on the sofa.

Chu Xiao stiffened at Ling Fan's approach.

He was distracted by the aphrodisiacs and didn't have the strength to do anything else. Otherwise, he would shoot this unruly guy.

Damn it! What the hell kind of medicine was put in that glass of wine?

"It seems that you need help. As a nice upstanding citizen, I can..."

"Get out of here if you don't want to die."

For Ling Fan, the word 'death' was a taboo.

Ling Fan's face changed at those words.

He gritted his teeth and said, "Humph! What gives you the right to decide whether I should live or die? Who do you think you are!" Ling Fan reached out his hand to pinch Chu Xiao's chin and looked down at him.

But Ling Fan didn't expect that he would be entranced by Chu Xiao's matchless beauty.