89. Wait Three More Days

Chen Feng who reminded of Fan Ming suddenly remembered something he had recently found. Although it might not be 100% true, there might be a 20% chance.

But the boss had been so affectionate to that Fan Ming.

For a while, he really didn't know if he should tell the boss about this…

At that thought, Chen Feng frowned.

However, the most important thing now was to take the boss back first.

"Boss…well, shall we go back now?" Chen Feng asked. Deep down, he was already thinking about whether he should ask Lin Tianchen and others prepare a welcome party for the boss.

However, Chu Xiao remained silent after hearing Chen Feng's words.

"What's wrong? Mr. Lan, are you planning to continue listening here?” Chu Xiao suddenly turned to look at Luo Li who had been standing stiffly by the side and said coldly. His tone sounded like the host's unfriendly way of sending off the guest.

Moreover, he deliberately used the words "Mr. Lan" to address him. He believed that as long as Luo Li wasn't stupid, he could hear the warning in his words. What's more, not only was Luo Li not stupid, he was also quite smart.

As expected, Luo Li's face stiffened when he heard Chu Xiao's words.

"Hehe, since Mr. Chu has something private to talk to your subordinate, of course I shouldn’t disturb." Luo Li smiled, after a pause, he added, "But it's not convenient for Mr. Chu to talk about things with Ling Fan here. How about changing some other place?"

"What? Do you still need to listen to you?” Chu Xiao’s eyes swept over at Luo Li as he asked.

"Of course not, I'm just suggesting."

"It's never your position to suggest." Chu Xiao said coldly, then his eyes turned to Ling Fan, "Will it be a little inconvenient?"

He also saw that Ling Fan and Chen Feng seemed to be hostile against each other. However, what he wanted to talk with Chen Feng next wasn't either about the company or whether he would go back.

So… If this little bastard dared to say 'no', he would be so dead!

Receiving Chu Xiao's warning gaze, Ling Fan couldn't help curving his lips corner, and then coughed twice, "Ahem, as you wish."

After saying this, Ling Fan leisurely turned to the bedroom.

Previously, when he thought that the pair of "lovers" Chu Xiao and Luo Li would hold each other with tearrs, and then put on an affectionate scene, he felt a little upset.

However, seeing that Chu Xiao's attitude towards Luo Li was completely different from what he had thought, he suddenly felt very relieved.

Then another question popped out. Since Chu Xiao could see Luo Li's disguises so crystal clear, how had he become Luo Li’s lover and even gotten married with him in the last life?

Or…there was something hidden? Chu Xiao married Luo Li not because of the so-called love like people said?

Thinking of this, Ling Fan's mouth couldn't help but curve.