33. A Disturbance

Thanks to his father, whom he had never met, and his mother, who had remarried, Ling Fan had his own residence booklet.

In addition, Lei Lei's relevant material had been all prepared. So, the registration process went smoothly.

The day after applying the residence permit for Lei Lei, Ling Fan took Lei Lei to the kindergarten and finished the admission procedures.

He had suffered an extremely unhappy childhood. He didn't know how to teach a child.

What was more, Ling Fan had a lot of things to deal with every day. He was just a student and had no time to take care of a six-year-old child.

Therefore, the best choice was to send Lei Lei to the kindergarten.

Fortunately, Lei Lei, who grew up in the welfare house and lived in groups, was highly adaptable. So Ling Fan didn't worry that Lei Lei would have trouble in the boarding nursery, although he didn't approve of Green Tree Welfare House's approach on education.

Early in the morning, Ling Fan sent Lei Lei to the kindergarten before going to school.

He had bought Lei Lei some expensive clothes. Now Lei Lei looked somewhat cute, although he was still thin.

"Stay in the kindergarten and try to get along well with your classmates. Be obedient to your teacher, and don't hit other children unless they bully you. Er... What's more, don't fall in love at an early age..."

Ling Fan racked his brains trying to offer some useful advice.

"Fall in love? What does it mean?"

"Er, forget it."

"Oh. What if someone beats me?"

"In that case you can fight back." In the beginning, Ling Fan didn't dare fight back when he was being beaten. At that time, he believed "the less trouble the better." So he always endured in silence. Later, he was sent to jail and finally understood that bullies picked on those who gave the impression of weakness.

Bullying the weak is a normal attribute of human behaviour.

"Oh."

A teacher standing by couldn't help but cut in, "Excuse me... Mr. Ling, our kindergarten is well managed. There won't be a fight."

Her tone of voice was friendly.

This kindergarten was the best one in N City. Every student here was of noble birth. So the teacher always took a friendly attitude towards parents.

"Oh, I see. Lei Lei, go in with your teacher."

"You'll come to pick me up, won't you?" asked Lei Lei.

"Yes, I will."

"Really? Lei Lei tugged at Ling Fan's sleeve and looked up at him with sparkling eyes.

Although Ling Fan was kind to him these days, he still felt insecure. After all, he grew up in the welfare house.

"Yes."

"Okay, I'm going to class. Remember to..."

"What's up?"

Lei Lei suddenly pointed in a direction and said excitedly, "Fanfan, look over there!"

Ling Fan looked in the direction of Lei Lei's finger and saw an expensive sports car waiting at a traffic light.

As a person who had been poor for decades and just lifted himself out of poverty, Ling Fan certainly didn't know which brand of cars it was.

But he knew the person in the car.

It was Chu Xiao.

He didn't expect Lei Lei to have such a good memory of faces. Lei Lei had seen the picture of Chu Xiao only once, but he recognized Chu Xiao at first glance just now.

"Do you see that man, Fanfan? He's the..."

Ling Fan covered Lei Lei's mouth and threatened, "Just shut up if you want an Ultraman toy."

"Oh, I see..." Lei Lei covered his mouth with his small hands.

For him, the most important thing was to have an Ultraman toy.

What was more, Linda told him to be obedient. Otherwise, he would be sent back to the welfare house...