87. He Come In Person

"Aren't you going to answer the door?" asked Chu Xiao when he heard the knock outside.

"Oh," Ling Fan replied but didn't move.

To be honest, he really did not want to open the door, especially when he had already guessed who the person outside might be...

"Is there a problem?" Feeling Ling Fan's sudden gloom, Chu Xiao frowned and asked, a hint of worry flashing across his eyes.

"Nothing…" Ling Fan smiled stiffly and then stood up.

"I'll go open the door. The potion is here. Do it yourself later. Also, remember to put your clothes on when you go out," Ling Fan nagged.

"Got it, I'm not a child," Throwing him his white eye, Chu Xiao raised his eyebrow. However, about Ling Fan’s nagging, a warm current flowed in Chu Xiao's heart.

So…was this little bastard concerned about him?

Actually, it was not entirely like that.

Ling Fan had more thoughts in his heart. He just didn't want someone else to see Chu Xiao's body, ahem, well, see Chu Xiao in a mess.

Although the two of them had already been used to the casual mode when they were at home, now that there was a 'guest' on their doorstep, Chu Xiao…should not even reveal his upper body or something!

On the other side, Ling Fan opened the door with a darkened expression.

Seeing Luo Li standing at the door as he had expected, other than feeling unhappy, Ling Fan was not surprised at all, but he still pretended to look surprised.

"What brings you here, teacher?" Ling Fan asked with some surprise.

"As a teacher, I should care about my students. In addition, you have asked for leaves too frequently, so I'm worried…" When he heard Ling Fan's question, Luo Li, who had obviously thought of an excuse, smiled and said with that just right concerned face.

Hum! He had been deceived by Luo Li's hypocrisy in his last life.

Ling Fan sneered in his heart.

However, in this life, he would never fall into the same pit twice, not to mention he was crystal clear what he was here for.

Speaking of this, actually… what surprised Ling Fan most was not Luo Li's appearance. After all, since Luo Li guessed that Chu Xiao might have been in contact with him, then based on Luo Li's personality and how he attached importance to Chu Xiao, it was impossible for him to come.

What really surprised Ling Fan was the person behind Luo Li.

Chen Feng?

The number one hand under Chu Xiao, one of Chu Xiao's most trusted people.

Previously, he had only seen this person in some documents. This time, thanks to Chu Xiao and Luo Li, he saw him in real life.

But…Luo Li even had the ability to invite Chen Feng to come with him, which was somewhat out of his expectations.

Was Luo Li's charm too great? Or was the relationship between Luo Li and Chu Xiao developed to such a level that even Chu Xiao's men would listen to him? Or...was Chen Feng too anxious to find Chu Xiao?