Extra Four: Take Over; Whtat? You Got A Problem With That

If, everyone knew the name "Ling Fan" at first because of the Qing Gang, or that robbery in Liuhe District, or because of Chu Xiao…

Now, with four years’ time, Ling Fan had really become a man standing at the top of the business world.

In the past, Chu Xiao was said to be the underground emperor of N City, a man who could cover the sky of N city with one hand. Now, those words were also applicable the name "Ling Fan".

Ling Fan's growing speed was even beyond Chu Xiao’s expectations.

He knew that the big boy he liked was good enough to stand in front of him now. However, he never imagined that in just four years, Ling Fan had done all this so well.

However, thought surprised, it did not affect Chu Xiao's pride in the heart at all.

In the past four years, Chu Xiao gradually handed over Chu Group to Ling Fan.

After all, they had already seen how much their boss cared about Ling Fan, so when they realized Chu Xiao's plan, Chen Feng, Lin Tianchen and others felt that it was inappropriate.

However, since this was the decision of the boss, and if they let go of their worries, Chu Group was indeed well managed by Ling Fan.

Therefore, although Chen Feng and the rest didn’t so approve of it, they tacitly accepted Chu Xiao's decision.

However, later on, they found that their previous worries were completely unnecessary.

Although they were both men, their boss and Ling Fan were legitimate partners. As for how they made the decision, what did it have anything to do with them?

However, compared to Chen Feng and the Chu Group's shareholders, people of those branches were not that easy to accept it.

"Master Xiao, isn’t this a little too hasty?" At the meeting, a branch head could not help but ask after hearing Chu Xiao's decision.

The others also could no longer sit still.

"I agree with him. Master Xiao, maybe you should reconsider this matter."

"Yeah, after all, we are the ones who have gone through fire and water with you. Isn't it inappropriate to hand over the power of so many branches to Ling Fan?"

Everyone disapproved one after another.

It was undeniable that Ling Fan's Qing Gang was growing fast in the Six Hands District and had received a good name in the circle.

But what did it have anything to do with them?

In their eyes, Ling Fan was an outsider. Even if Master Xiao really resigned some day, the power should be handed to one of them.

But a Ling Fan came from nowhere!

Even if Ling Fan and their Master Xiao were that kind of relationship, still wouldn’t do!

Unfortunately, how could Chu Xiao change his decision change just because of those people's words?

"I'm just informing you, not discussing with you," Chu Xiao said coldly.