168. Only Want More

Chu Xiao felt that those clothes were like a hindrance and wanted to take them off, but was stopped by Ling Fan.

Chu Xiao was stunned and a trace of doubt flashed across his eyes.

"Just wear it," Ling Fan’s hoarse and deep voice carried some kind of undisguised desire.

However, Ling Fan's eyes were even more direct than his voice.

There was a strong desire and breathtaking beauty that could not be ignored in them.

His gaze made Chu Xiao a little uneasy.

"Why?" Chu Xiao murmured disapprovingly.

Actually, he didn't want to do it wearing clothes, another reason was that he didn't know how wildly Ling Fan would go, and he didn’t want to get it stained…

"Because…" Ling Fan said with his lips curved upwards, "I like it."

Because he likes it.

Actually, no man would dislike this kind of visual impact, right?

Watching someone he loved ‘riding’ him wearing his clothes...

Especially because of the previous action, the shirt on Chu Xiao's body was now undressed and barely maintained with only one button. It was better to say that it was hanging on him rather than say he was wearing it.

Moreover…In fact, it made one more exciting than completely removing it.

It wasn't just visually. The satisfaction brought by this state was mostly psychological.

This person is mine, completely belongs to me only.

This was the only thought in Ling Fan's heart as he looked at Chu Xiao.

And this feeling…was so damn good.

Chu Xiao was initially confused by Ling Fan's request, but looking at the incomparably smug smile on his face and the undisguised passion and possessiveness in his eyes, how would he not know what Ling Fan was thinking.

Deep down, he couldn't help but feel a little annoyed, and then threw him a disdainful look.

"Such peculiar addiction…" Chu Xiao gritted his teeth and commented.

"Hehe, I'm sure that before this, I'm a good citizen with good moral values," Ling Fan raised his eyebrows and said in a joking tone.

"So…" Ling Fan deliberately dragged the end of the word and said, "Even if it's some peculiar addition, it's only to you."

"And…" Before Chu Xiao could refute, Ling Fan spoke again.

"Very sexy," commented Ling Fan seriously as he looked at Chu Xiao’s, Adam’s apple moved.

Although this term was not suitable for men, Ling Fan couldn't find a better and more appropriate word to describe Chu Xiao now.

Surprisingly, Chu Xiao didn’t get angry as he heard Ling Fan's comment about him.

Originally, Chu Xiao was very repulsive of words like ‘beautiful’ or ‘sexy’. To be more precise, he hated people using such words on him.