161. Want To Do Nasty Things

"So, have you forgiven me?" Ling Fan asked expectantly as he looked at Chu Xiao.

Although Chu Xiao let things go, Ling Fan knew that it was actually a kind of indulgence to him, not forgiveness.

Compared to indulgence, he preferred to get his forgiveness.

Although, uh…there was no possibility of his the doings being forgiven.

Hearing that, Chu Xiao smiled at first, then his eyes turned cold.

"Do you know where the people who dares to kidnap me and drug me are now?" Chu Xiao asked as he looked at Ling Fan.

"Uh…dead?" Ling Fan was stunned and then asked.

Weren’t they seeking death for doing such things to Chu Xiao?

Although…Ling Fan seemed to have been courting death for a long time…

"Wrong, still not born yet," Chu Xiao said unhurriedly.

Ahem…all right…

"Then, so can I say I am particularly lucky?" asked Ling Fan with a smile.

Indeed, to meet Chu Xiao was a kind of luck, and to be able to get Chu Xiao’s preferential treatment was more of luck.

"What do you think otherwise?" Chu Xiao raised his eyebrows and asked.

Suddenly, he grabbed Ling Fan's collar, leaned over by his ear, then he said in a threatening tone, "Next time, I dare you do such things to me again!"

"No, never," Ling Fan said with a serious expression, but an exciting, even kind of silly smile crawled on his face.

"I promise that it will never happen again," Ling Fan said.

Originally, the kidnapping of Chu Xiao was based on the misunderstanding of him in his previous life. He had regarded Chu Xiao as his enemy, so he planned everything. And…in fact, there was also another reason Ling Fan didn't want to admit--Seeing the 'kissing' scene of Chu Xiao and Luo Li in the café, he was so jealous and even angry.

Then under the anger, he had planned the 'revenge' against Chu Xiao regardless of any consequences, saying that it was revenge, but it was more like a punishment under jealousy.

However, it was different now. Chu Xiao was no longer his enemy. Chu Xiao was the person he liked, his lover, and even his partner in the future.

So…

"In the future, I will do everything I can to be good to you. I will not do anything that will make you angry or even sad. When I do my own things, I will also consider your thoughts and feelings more," Ling Fan promised Chu Xiao as if he was making an oath at the wedding.

However, this was not designed, all he said came from the bottom of his heart.

Because…Chu Xiao became the biggest meaning of his rebirth.

 “Pff…” Hearing that, Chu Xiao couldn't help but smile.

"Dare you lie to me again?" His biggest taboo was deception.